A new record

Uberisfuninlv

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like with Lyft on the strip. Like you are at Bally’s and they are at Flamingo. Or at Vdara and they are at Aria.
Post automatically merged:

Sad thing is, a cancel is worth more than most fares on the strip. When you account for wear and tear, and considering I once got 3 straight cancel fees in one spot before I got a fare (Caesar’s) most of the time you are better off canceling than waiting.

Uberisfuninlv

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some Friday’s and Saturday’s it’s easy to make $20-$30 in cancel fees alone on the strip Especially after midnight lol
Post automatically merged:

One night I had 6 in a row at MGM parking garage. 3 by me 3 by them. I’ll try and find the page where it was.

LVC

How lazy do they have to be? Almost as bad as Cosmo to jockey club
I’ve had Planet Ho to Paris, Monte Carlo (Now Park MGM) to Sake Rok (Yep, the one in NYNY in front of T-Mobile), Tropicana to MGM and Cosmo to Cosmo.

rgkinvegas

Gosh, yawnnnnn, you will understand eventually that I’m relentless
I understand that you need attention and that’s it. I’ll bet you $1000. My youngest kid made more money last month then you’ve already made all year and you can count your gambling . You don’t know what real money is

gerg

I understand that you need attention and that’s it. I’ll bet you $1000. My youngest kid made more money last month then you’ve already made all year and you can count your gambling . You don’t know what real money is
Hey, hey, he is a money magnet, he delivered pizza for seven years, now does rideshare.

rgkinvegas

Hey, hey, he is a money magnet, he delivered pizza for seven years, now does rideshare.
Exactly he also thinks he’s a huge gambler but see if came back it up with the bet . If you have to brag about it you don’t know what it is