• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

a new hotspot. try it this weekend.

uber pro

I noticed everybody is looking for a hotspot. Well this might help . i picked up a BOY in Weho this morning he told me bout that place called mickey's near the abbey, its an after hour place .open till 5am. He said they have big parties such as sailors or the YMCA type this wknd.hopefully this will work for those who take the night shift.
Just trying to contribute my share of info to this forum.

UberLaLa

I noticed everybody is looking for a hotspot. Well this might help . i picked up a BOY in Weho this morning he told me bout that place called mickey's near the abbey, its an after hour place .open till 5am. He said they have big parties such as sailors or the YMCA type this wknd.hopefully this will work for those who take the night shift.
Just trying to contribute my share of info to this forum.
Mighty nice of you uber pro...and thanks for the encouragements on my post earlier. I'm at the Abbey almost every Friday & Saturday. Picking up and/or dropping that is! lol A little tit4tat- You ever head a mile or so West and hang around Beverly Hills by the restaurants and such on Canon? The pings are quite frequent and the riders rather pleasant.

LA#1x3

I personally hate picking up from Santa Monica at late night hrs, but it gets really really busyd down there at night so the area surges a lot. I'll drive there until someone takes me out of that spot. So if consider that area a hot spot also Abby's.

UberLaLa

I personally hate picking up from Santa Monica at late night hrs, but it gets really really busyd down there at night so the area surges a lot. I'll drive there until someone takes me out of that spot. So if consider that area a hot spot also Abby's.
Dittos on Santa Monica.

uber pro

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mighty nice of you uber pro...and thanks for the encouragements on my post earlier. I'm at the Abbey almost every Friday & Saturday. Picking up and/or dropping that is! lol A little tit4tat- You ever head a mile or so West and hang around Beverly Hills by the restaurants and such on Canon? The pings are quite frequent and the riders rather pleasant.
The longer your posts the more i enjoy....do you get those jesus riders?? That you have to listen throughout the whole ride how jesus revealed himself blaaaaa and than they forward you pics of jesus in the sky....waiting for the next one.

Last edited:

UberLaLa

The longer your posts the more i enjoy....do you get those jesus riders?? That you have to listen throughout the whole ride how jesus revealed himself blaaaaa and than they forward you pics of jesus in the sky....waiting for the next one.
So we talkin' Ubervangelism? By text better yet? Never had the pleasure, yet....lol

Ot1

Guys guys please!
We talked about it before, there are a lot of people that read this forum and they are not on it...if you have a good spot keep it to yourself or send each other a private msg now you pretty much blew whatever spots you were talking about.

UberComic

Guys guys please!
We talked about it before, there are a lot of people that read this forum and they are not on it...if you have a good spot keep it to yourself or send each other a private msg now you pretty much blew whatever spots you were talking about.
Dammit. Now everyone will know one of my most profitable spots is a fictional bar from a series of eighties movies.

LA#1x3

:biggrin::biggrin::rolleyes:U guys got it all wrong best hot spots grocerie stores coffe shops local bars any fast food location and Denny's IHOP are the best hot spots new drivers should wait around ull make a killing. Don't be greedy exp drivers share!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: