1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

a new hotspot. try it this weekend.

Discussion in 'Los Angeles & Orange County' started by uber pro, Sep 10, 2015.

1. uber pro

uber pro

Driving:
    UberX
    I noticed everybody is looking for a hotspot. Well this might help . i picked up a BOY in Weho this morning he told me bout that place called mickey's near the abbey, its an after hour place .open till 5am. He said they have big parties such as sailors or the YMCA type this wknd.hopefully this will work for those who take the night shift.
    Just trying to contribute my share of info to this forum.

LA#1x3 likes this.
  2. UberComic

UberComic

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    image.jpg

The best hotspot has to be the Blue Oyster. Go check it out.

3. UberLaLa

UberLaLa

Mighty nice of you uber pro...and thanks for the encouragements on my post earlier. I'm at the Abbey almost every Friday & Saturday. Picking up and/or dropping that is! lol A little tit4tat- You ever head a mile or so West and hang around Beverly Hills by the restaurants and such on Canon? The pings are quite frequent and the riders rather pleasant.

uber pro and LA#1x3 like this.
  4. LA#1x3

LA#1x3

Driving:
    UberX
    I personally hate picking up from Santa Monica at late night hrs, but it gets really really busyd down there at night so the area surges a lot. I'll drive there until someone takes me out of that spot. So if consider that area a hot spot also Abby's.

5. UberLaLa

UberLaLa

Dittos on Santa Monica.

LA#1x3 likes this.
  6. SumGuy

SumGuy

Driving:
    UberX
    Plus, you may get a BJ.

7. LA#1x3

LA#1x3

Driving:
    UberX
    Loool nasty foolio. I stay awY from dirt

uber pro likes this.
  8. uber pro

uber pro

Driving:
    UberX
    Best hotspots for weekends are after hour places. You get constant orders for almost two hours after all the 2am is gone.
    Works out for me.

9. uber pro

uber pro

Driving:
    UberX
    Sorry
    Not my pref. but hay lots of young lesbos there too. I can support tham.

10. uber pro

uber pro

Driving:
    UberX
    The longer your posts the more i enjoy....do you get those jesus riders?? That you have to listen throughout the whole ride how jesus revealed himself blaaaaa and than they forward you pics of jesus in the sky....waiting for the next one.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
    LA#1x3 likes this.
  11. UberLaLa

UberLaLa

And...shhhhhhhhh....let's not tell them how WeHo has become THE hotspot for straight ladies to hang for the past year or so. ; )

LA#1x3 likes this.
  12. UberLaLa

UberLaLa

So we talkin' Ubervangelism? By text better yet? Never had the pleasure, yet....lol

ocbob2 and uber pro like this.
  13. Ot1

Ot1

Guys guys please!
    We talked about it before, there are a lot of people that read this forum and they are not on it...if you have a good spot keep it to yourself or send each other a private msg now you pretty much blew whatever spots you were talking about.

14. UberComic

UberComic

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Dammit. Now everyone will know one of my most profitable spots is a fictional bar from a series of eighties movies.

uber pro likes this.
  15. LA#1x3

LA#1x3

Driving:
    UberX
    :D:Do_OU guys got it all wrong best hot spots grocerie stores coffe shops local bars any fast food location and Denny's IHOP are the best hot spots new drivers should wait around ull make a killing. Don't be greedy exp drivers share!!!!o_Oo_O:D:D:D

thebandit, uber pro and ocbob2 like this.