A mother of 3 has her limits....

NOXDriver

So my last Uber of the night starts at a shady hotel with two dudes getting in. Much back and forth about 'no, I can't take cash to run you around all night' (they were sketchy AF from the pickup). So much talk of picking up 'this girl'. Get to BK and she's not an employee, she comes walking up the street.

It took all of 15 seconds to figure out she was a prostitute. Next stop? Can you guess? Did someone in the back say 'drug run?' BINGO. Many phone calls to 'her boy' and next we are in a gas station parking lot waiting for 'her boy'. Last stop is back to the hotel.. they are talking about 'things' and one of her answers is 'no, I can't do that... Im a mother of 3 for @@@@s sake'.

Get to hotel, drop them off, IMMEDIATELY check the car for anything left behind.

Made $35 off the trip plus a $5 tip.

NOXDriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What could make a mother of three/part time prostitute, drug user and parole blush? Why, if you have to ask I seriously question to Uber driving credentials.

But since its Easter I'll be generous and tell you... Water sports is the correct answer.

TXUbering

What could make a mother of three/part time prostitute, drug user and parole blush? Why, if you have to ask I seriously question to Uber driving credentials.

But since its Easter I'll be generous and tell you... Water sports is the correct answer.
When did R Kelly post out on bail?

So my last Uber of the night starts at a shady hotel with two dudes getting in. Much back and forth about 'no, I can't take cash to run you around all night' (they were sketchy AF from the pickup). So much talk of picking up 'this girl'. Get to BK and she's not an employee, she comes walking up the street.

It took all of 15 seconds to figure out she was a prostitute. Next stop? Can you guess? Did someone in the back say 'drug run?' BINGO. Many phone calls to 'her boy' and next we are in a gas station parking lot waiting for 'her boy'. Last stop is back to the hotel.. they are talking about 'things' and one of her answers is 'no, I can't do that... Im a mother of 3 for @@@@s sake'.

Get to hotel, drop them off, IMMEDIATELY check the car for anything left behind.

wow sounds dodgy dont drive in bad areas and message the person and ask where they are going. i picked up a prostitute in miami and reported it and they deactivated the account. disgusting people. be careful out there. i am !!

Z129

-:- * -:- * -:- * -:-

It's not just a job, it's an adventure.