A moment to list one good thing about Uber and Lyft treatment of Drivers

Chapindc

They still pay me at deducted rate on upfront priced trips
200w.gif

koyotemohn

Instapay is great. Currently only driving this weekend to make back gas on via and to have some chump change. Via met quota this week with 70% effort and less miles on my ride. Also had to deal with a smattering of annoying people compared to Uber. So I make the bulk from via and I use my gas card once a week with Uber and pay that off on the weekend as I drive to reup the gas expenditure from via. No pressure to quest, pool or eat shit from pax behaving like heathens...and September is busier than august so far.

Uber has specific tools that validate its pisspoor existence. Cancellation fees(via doesn't have that), instapay(thankful via doesn't have that), gas card(can be used for food and fuel at the right gas stations...but I tend to use it on the weekends so I get docked mid week....work it off...then get some extra change to put in my pocket...cash out on Sunday and then get paid by via on tues..

koyotemohn

Get to see alot of hot drunk chicks....too bad over 3k and not one invite for "coffee" smfh

Yeah it's hard because the I guess last thing hot dunk chicks care about is how Uber is paying us but not enough and this line of work is not what a young hot drunk chick wants to build her womb/nest/future on. It's tough being the cement in between the bricks...lol.

But they are still hawt.

Kawiz03

Yeah it's hard because the I guess last thing hot dunk chicks care about is how Uber is paying us but not enough and this line of work is not what a young hot drunk chick wants to build her womb/nest/future on. It's tough being the cement in between the bricks...lol.

But they are still hawt.
Not looking for the future good sir just a quick place to rest my head after a long day/night of driving