1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

A message from new President of Ridesharing,Jeff Jones

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by CarterPeerless, Nov 14, 2016.

1. expoolman

expoolman Member

Except he made a truckload of our money before he quit.

2. Dontmakemepullauonyou

Dontmakemepullauonyou Well-Known Member

3. Michael - Cleveland

Michael - Cleveland Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    “It is now clear, however, that the beliefs and approach to leadership that have guided my career are inconsistent with what I saw and experienced at Uber..."
    Reading that, I wish he'd stayed on to fight the fight.
    But...
    Jones' decision to leave Uber likely won't surprise people who worked with him at Target. "Jeff does not like conflict," a source previously told Recode.
    Yeah... well, when you accept a multi-million dollar compensation package from a company, maybe you should have some 'conflict resolution' skills.

Disgusted Driver likes this.
  4. iilee

iilee New Member

Does anyone have the facebook page where Jeff tries to talk to drivers and gets berated?

5. UberLaLa

UberLaLa Well-Known Member

http://www.businessinsider.com/uber-president-jeff-jones-holds-disastrous-qa-with-drivers-2017-2

https://www.facebook.com/jeffjonesu...8904714473001/371728979857239/?type=3&theater

One of my favorite replies to the Jeff Jones Facebook Chat:

Angela Vogel Nobody cares about these compliments Jeff. I have an idea: How about you replace your six figure or more salary with 'compliments' and see how you feel. This has been the most insulting and condescending move by Uber. Drivers: We are sleeping in our cars to work non-stop and still can't pay our bills! Uber: here's a little diamond emoji to remind you of all the things you can't buy despite your hard work and professionalism.

circle1 likes this.

6. ChortlingCrison

ChortlingCrison Well-Known Member

I think tips are more la la then compliments.

UberLaLa likes this.
  7. UberLaLa

UberLaLa Well-Known Member

You thinks right!

ChortlingCrison likes this.