A little map help?

G8TRHATER

Anyone have a suggestion....when in Lyft, the google map in the app shows a higher view as opposed to street level now. I didn't change a setting and I cant get it back. Its hard to drive like this. I have reinstalled the app many times. Thanks for your time!

Jctbay

Ditch Google Maps. Waze Navigation is so much better, especially driving around Jax. Uber setting Nav to auto switch to Waze when a ride comes in. I use Waze for the bulk of the trip and "if any issues arise" when I get to the destination, I switch to the Uber Nav for a possible fine tuning of pax location, but it's rare I have any issues with Waze.

Drive Uber over Lyft. Tried Lyft exclusively for 1 month when I first started RS and it was 1 bad ride after another here in Jax. Switched to Uber 12months ago. I stay busy af.

JaxUberLyft

Lyft rides in Jax are notoriously short during commute hours, especially on north and west sides...low income folks to and from min wage jobs. It is what it is. Dial back your time / distance to pickups, beware (cancel) likely long stops, or avoid the areas entirely.

Aside from those caveats, I still do a fair bit of Lyft, more lately since Uber stopped providing 30+ minute trip length messages a week or so ago.

BadYota

Lyft is cheaper for Pax, I recently took a ride and it was $3 cheaper about 5 miles. But from the Lyft driver I got he said Uber pays more. Guy was driving for 5 years over 9000 trips and Uber dumped him due to false DUI charge from pax. He was an older gentleman with lisp was all.

Jctbay

Lyft rides in Jax are notoriously short during commute hours, especially on north and west sides...low income folks to and from min wage jobs. It is what it is. Dial back your time / distance to pickups, beware (cancel) likely long stops, or avoid the areas entirely.

Aside from those caveats, I still do a fair bit of Lyft, more lately since Uber stopped providing 30+ minute trip length messages a week or so ago.
What about the 30 minute trip length message?