A lil bit of faith restored

Uberate

The past five years have been a rough stretch for me. I got divorced, cheated on, manipulated, and lied to repeatedly.

I worked in Chicago as a driver for the past year and I met a lot of people. After what I experienced it added insult to injury to hear the way people talk in the seats behind me.

Guys be like “dude, I want to bang that chick.” “ you can have her when I’m done bro.”

Girls be like “this guy works paycheck to paycheck and he keeps texting me.”

I have been disheartened by the way guys treat women as pieces of meat to consume and the way women have become narcissistic and gold diggers.

And I gave up. I accepted that is the way everyone is and I’m just an oddball for actually valuing relationships based on trust, honor, respect and love.

Then I picked up a group of women from the countryside. The conversations that I had no choice to listen to restored my faith in women. Maybe just maybe there is a good woman out there for me.

Pax Collector

Who even pays attention to what pax say in the backseat, as long as they aren't plotting a murder.

P.S. There is no good or bad woman out there for you. It's all about compromises you are willing to make that define the relationship (And vice versa).

Declineathon

The past five years have been a rough stretch for me. I got divorced, cheated on, manipulated, and lied to repeatedly.

I worked in Chicago as a driver for the past year and I met a lot of people. After what I experienced it added insult to injury to hear the way people talk in the seats behind me.

Guys be like “dude, I want to bang that chick.” “ you can have her when I’m done bro.”

I have been disheartened by the way guys treat women as pieces of meat to consume and the way women have become narcissistic and gold diggers.

And I gave up. I accepted that is the way everyone is and I’m just an oddball for actually valuing relationships based on trust, honor, respect and love.

Then I picked up a group of women from the countryside. The conversations that I had no choice to listen to restored my faith in women. Maybe just maybe there is a good woman out there for me.
Farmers only .com <but shake off the hurt, and give the lady a whole man to love>

IR12

Best way to find out what the problem is....
1. Get a mirror
2. Look into it

swathdiver

Depravity is everywhere but get away from the big cities and their bedroom communities and the folks there, generally speaking, treat themselves and others better. Those who put the Lord first, treat themselves and those around them even better, generally speaking.

Uberate

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Best way to find out what the problem is....
1. Get a mirror
2. Look into it
So it’s my fault that she cheated, lied to me and manipulated me?

She could have easily ended it or better not even started it.

UberBastid

Chicago is not normal.
It is not the way the USA is.

Merc7186

Its hard to tell if you are talking about Uber or an ex-wife here....

Go out there and create your own luck. Ex Wife screwed you over, then grab the world by the brass ones and do everything to improve your situation until you reach the point that you are a better person now than you were before she got one over on you. Have a goal, start off one day at a time and once that gets easy, expand it to longer term goals, then keep extrapolating it until you say throw a middle finger to the world and say "Im @Uberate (use real name of course) and you can bow down to me" Cut out all of the toxic BS from your life and bury it all.

Come back in a few months and tell us about your middle finger experience.