1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

a flex app bug

Discussion in 'Flex' started by evangil, Jun 5, 2018.

1. evangil

evangil Member

Last night, my wife used my mobile phone to log in to the FLEX APP to change the information. At this morning, I get an offer 9:45~12:45. When I arrived at the warehouse, I see that it was my wife's account. So I can't continue to be Delivery.
    I think this is a procedural bug. If there are restrictions on the use of user accounts, then each time an offer is obtained, the account must be authenticated. Instead of logging in directly to the refresh interface every time. when you get an offer you need to display the name and photo.

2. nighthawk398

nighthawk398 Well-Known Member

It's possible you wouldn't have seen the block she was given

3. oicu812

oicu812 Well-Known Member

No, it was simple stupidity on your & your wife's part. She did not log out of her account and you failed to realized that you pick up a block using her account.

There was NO app bug.

nighthawk398 and Flex89 like this.
  4. Flex89

Flex89 Active Member

Fake news...

Flexin-in-Vegas and rozz like this.
  5. rozz

rozz Active Member

People are sometimes stupider than the app...

Lone Star State and Flex89 like this.

6. Flex89

Flex89 Active Member

Now there's some truth

7. Bygosh

Bygosh Active Member

IE 90% of people that post on the Facebook National pages. Unfortunately it seems like that's where the Flex dev team gets their ideas... lowest common denominator FTL.

8. evangil

evangil Member

This is a very serious problem because now Amazon has disabled my wife's account. What I want to say is that any program architect who does this kind of architecture design is extremely stupid. And use this stupid software to effect the lives of so many people. This is a very interesting thing. By the way, It seems that most people here are 90%.

9. oicu812

Own up to your mistake and move on.

10. evangil

evangil Member

Nothing needs to be move on. My wife has a full-time job. She doesn't care about this. she didn't do this for several months. I wrote it out just to hope that others know it.

11. cvflexer

cvflexer Member

Know what, that you guys don't pay attention?

If your wife is as careless with her full time job, she should hurry up and reactivate her account, she will need this again

12. Amsoil Uber Connect

Amsoil Uber Connect Well-Known Member

They don't care. Amazon is cleaning house. Those that have two accounts. Having two account on one phone is asking for it.

My advice, ditch the phone and start over with a new one.

13. evangil

evangil Member

I hope you can keep focus on work when you at home .
    That you can keep amazon give you alms.

14. oicu812

The OP was just stupid to let his wife use his phone to log into her Flex account and didn't check when he got it back when he picked up a block. He then blames it on an "app bug" that caused him to accept a block while it wasn't on his account.