1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

A day without uber

Discussion in 'Los Angeles & Orange County' started by The UberNator, Sep 10, 2015.

1. The UberNator

The UberNator

Driving:
    UberX
    Sometimes I wonder how uber would react if EVERY single driver would stop working for one day. Perhaps, they will realize how much they really need us. Not only that but I wonder if riders would appreciate us more and perhaps start tipping more often.
    Is it just me or does anyone else think of Rihanna's song "***** better have my money" while driving a pax, hoping they tip? Ha ha ha

2. dunbar

dunbar

There will always be someone willing to make money if other drivers stay home. Surges and all.

3. Not Me

Not Me

Driving:
    UberPLUS
    I'd stay away for 1 day. It's not like it's going to kill any of us.

If we don't get our act together, fares will only keep going down. Look at many Plus drivers. They are now taking X fares, and saying "well since it's surging at 2.8+ X then I'm making money."
    Now, what you should be saying is Uber messed up Plus and now you have to go down in class to make the same amount of money.

We are all whoring ourselves. I'm sure most of the X and above class cars are way better than most taxis. Yet, we get paid less!

melxjr likes this.
  4. melxjr

melxjr

Uber only knows how to **** up the economics. Their benefit...