A bum banging on car hoods in skid row=mad cause nobody giving him change

Ketofats

What can you do? get out of the car and start yelling at him? show him your poison slash weapon? By the looks of it and just my opinion, this "bum" we are talking about does not actually look like the type that lives in skid row. He looks pretty clean, can have a conversation, and doesn't looked drugged out.

Obviously this guy is smart enough to know that all the cars will line up waiting to go at this stoplight that takes forever to turn green but i get out of the car and calmly, cooly, and collectively tell him to stop banging on people's cars and move over the sidewalk. Keep in mind i leave all of my poisons and weapons inside the car while i trot out to tell this guy to stop it. Yes i am that confident in myself because even if something happens to me from this bum's wrong doing, i know that i will be able to find him later on without him realizing i just basically let him knock me down or what have you.

The key here is that i never showed him what i might have. Somehow strangely enough he complied and moved off to the side (maybe i have an excellent death stare) but lets say that he hurt me. That would have been a bad mistake on his part because he doesn't realize how 1 can get hurt and then get their effect back times 100. In fact i would have liked that he tried something on me because then it would have given me a reason to give him some due times 100 or even times 10 for that matter. I mean i could have scared him by showing him i have a tank and then he would have been hands up but that's not what i want to do. If anyone of you knows anything about chess or cards you would understand what i mean because once someone sees what you are trying to do (like having a gun and ready to shoot), they can gain the upper hand by playing it cool and then next thing you know, i am dead because they came at me 10 minutes later via ambush shooting.

And if i got killed on skid row, that's alright because at least i died right then and there without suffering but at least people around would have seen me stand up to that BS because i am a standup guy.

The most dangerous people in the world are the ones on drugs or with mental handicaps and can't be reasoned with. I love all of you drivers 100% because if you could never reason with pax, you would have somehow been deactivated by now. Keep sharing the wealth and uber on.

Ketofats

my thinking was that this fool works for the city and wants you to do stuff against him so that the city can have a stupid excuse to dip into the taxpayer money and have a case against you for doing whatever.

it is absolutely horrible to think that city government can plant things out like stupid crap like this but it's true. There is just so many taxpayer money out for the taking in the county of los angeles. The city can only hope that you do something dumb and deck a bum for banging on your car, LOL, i am not amused at all.

Old Smokey

He is lucky he did that to you and not me, I would have pulled over and removed from my range bag my little friend. His name is Glock 26.

OC Lady Uber Driver

The bigger question for me is how many rides are you picking up on skid row? Is that your secret hot spot or what??

Last edited:

Ketofats

picked up 1 ride before on skid row don't remember what street it was but everyone was walking around there like the street was a sidewalk and then the other time was this time for a drop off at a marijuana dispensary.

anyways it's the box between 3rd and 7th, alameda and main, don't go in there if you can help it LOL