1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

9am - 5pm action plan

Discussion in 'New Jersey' started by TaylorHamNCheez, Sep 11, 2015.

1. TaylorHamNCheez

TaylorHamNCheez

Driving:
    Lyft
    If anyone has good tips or advice on what to do 9am - 5pm during the fall/winter seasons, please let us know.

It seems like it's become dead these hours since Labor Day... Maybe it's just this week for me...

2. Skyhakw2472

Skyhakw2472

Driving:
    UberX
    I would imagine hanging out by colleges should give you a steady stream of business during the day. I know I have picked up from William Paterson, Drew University, Rutgers and Princeton in the past, but normally I would do either evenings or weekends as I work full time during the day. Other than that I know a lot of people have said that it can be dead from late morning through early afternoon. I know a couple weeks ago when I had off from my full time gig that I did 2 days Uber driving, 6am-5pm and the days were long but not very lucrative. It all depends on timing and luck I guess.

3. NJDriver

NJDriver

The only time you will make money is when people are on the move. Early morning, early to late evening. No one is on the move from 9am to 3pm. You need to find another shift.

4. cooldude

cooldude

Upper Montclair around Montclair state university, steady jobs, its the area that surges the most in NJ these days