99% of Those Who Died From Virus Had Other Illness, Italy Says

uberdriverfornow

mbd

96% in NY.
But, US has a high number of other illness crowd, and most of them are under 60.
BP, Diabetic, Obesity and others.
39 year old lady from New Orleans died due to other reasons.

Invisible

Not many people may even know they have an illness though. And I’ve read plenty of stories where healthy people died who weren’t elderly.

Imonous

Not many people may even know they have an illness though. And I’ve read plenty of stories where healthy people died who weren’t elderly.
I know im going to catch some flak for this, but sometimes healthy people also die from the flu. That's never been a reason to destroy the livelihoods of millions of people by plunging ourselves into another Great Depression.

EastBayRides

Plain and simple.

This goes along with what I posted about Italy's recent flu seasons killing 1,833 people each month on average.

Now you finally have a chance to be part of the 1%.

x100

I still think there's a lot of unknown as ppl in their 20s and 30s have easily died.

Takes me personally 4-5 days getting over a flu. And normally wait another 5 days before starting exercising. Not looking forward to it.
Post automatically merged:

In other news 101 years old man survives the Corona

Last edited:

dauction

Plain and simple.

This goes along with what I posted about Italy's recent flu seasons killing 1,833 people each month on average.

So what..MOST People have at least 1 other aliment .. Less than 5% of the poulation is healthy with no health issues

If you're in perfect health, you're in the minority: Less than 5 percent of people worldwide had no health problems in 2013, a new study finds.

Researchers analyzed information on about 300 diseases and conditions — everything from acne and PMS to chronic conditions such as heart disease and diabetes — and more than 2,300 disease-related consequences, in people in 188 countries.

Overall, just 4.3 percent of people had no health problems, the researchers found. The likelihood of having any disease or condition increased with age: In developed countries, about 64 percent of kids under age 5 had a health problem in 2013, compared with 99.97 percent of adults ages 80 and older.

Often, people had more than one health condition, and about 2.3 billion people worldwide had more than five health ailments. Among people ages 80 and over in developed countries, about 65 percent had five to nine health ailments, and a quarter had 10 or more

uberdriverfornow

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So what..MOST People have at least 1 other aliment .. Less than 5% of the poulation is healthy with no health issues

If you're in perfect health, you're in the minority: Less than 5 percent of people worldwide had no health problems in 2013, a new study finds.

Researchers analyzed information on about 300 diseases and conditions — everything from acne and PMS to chronic conditions such as heart disease and diabetes — and more than 2,300 disease-related consequences, in people in 188 countries.

Overall, just 4.3 percent of people had no health problems, the researchers found. The likelihood of having any disease or condition increased with age: In developed countries, about 64 percent of kids under age 5 had a health problem in 2013, compared with 99.97 percent of adults ages 80 and older.

Often, people had more than one health condition, and about 2.3 billion people worldwide had more than five health ailments. Among people ages 80 and over in developed countries, about 65 percent had five to nine health ailments, and a quarter had 10 or more
You're confusing "health problem" with "illness".

Acne is a "health problem" but it's far from an "illness".

Nice try, 'though.

tohunt4me

Plain and simple.

Diabetes seems to be a Major Player.
From info. Being released now.

mbd

NY- Elmhurst hospital - most of the deaths happening here
2/3 of the people born out of the US
Poor neighborhood.
Most people standing in line next to each other, maybe 1ft distance.
Weather in the 40’s

tmart

I heard the numbers got fudged in 2009 also. For example people were included in the numbers that just had similar symptoms if I recall correctly

dauction

You're confusing "health problem" with "illness".

Acne is a "health problem" but it's far from an "illness".

Nice try, 'though.

OK lets get specific then...

75 Million Americans have Hypertension
1585386578947.png

And Then we find early Research that shows that 50% of 170 patients tested that died had hypertension

1585386549593.png

Hypertension thats just one ailment that is very common ...

My overall Point is that we are biological beings and very few are actually "Healthy"

Hypertension ,Diabetes , respiratory health issues and heart diseases all very common hundreds of millions with these issues

Yes acne is not one to be concerned about ..congratulations for pointing that out

uberdriverfornow

OK lets get specific then...

75 Million Americans have Hypertension
View attachment 438680

And Then we find early Research that shows that 50% of 170 patients tested that died had hypertension

View attachment 438679

Hypertension thats just one ailment that is very common ...

My overall Point is that we are biological beings and very few are actually "Healthy"

Hypertension ,Diabetes , respiratory health issues and heart diseases all very common hundreds of millions with these issues

Yes acne is not one to be concerned about ..congratulations for pointing that out
many people have high blood pressure nowadays

just because you have high blood pressure doesn't mean you're about to die

and you certainly aren't going to die from a flu virus just because you have high blood pressure

people most likely to die from flu viruses and pnuemonia have respiratory illnesses

"How common is high blood pressure?
High blood pressure is a common condition, it is estimated that 18% of adult men and 13% of adult women have high blood pressure but are not getting treatment for it."

try harder

dauction

most people have high blood pressure nowadays

just because you have high blood pressure doesn't mean you're about to die
Ummmm..CLEARLY 75 Million Americans with High Blood Pressure have a substantially higher risk of Dying if they catch Corona Virus which is NOT the flu and you know it isn't the flu ...you sound like an idiot claiming it is
1585389521762.png

uberdriverfornow

Ummmm..CLEARLY 75 Million Americans with High Blood Pressure have a substantially higher risk of Dying if they catch Corona Virus which is NOT the flu and you know it isn't the flu ...you sound like an idiot claiming it is
.. View attachment 438694
then why aren't more people dying from it ?

75 million americans with high blood pressure and only 1,700 deaths ?

the common flu is laughing at Covid19 as the common flu kills 153 each day

Covid19 aint shit

thanks for playing

dauction

then why aren't more people dying from it ?

75 million people with high blood pressure and only 1,700 deaths ?

the common flu is laughing at Covid19 as the common flu kills 153 each day
Because people are self quarantining.. as long as they stay away from others they are ok … IF IF we did not have this quarantine then the death rates would be MUCH MUCH higher...The Virus is looking for Hosts but if the host are staying in their homes the virus will die off

And CLEARLY with a little common sense of the 75 million with hypertension some are strong than others

I wil give oyu thmbs up on the "regular" flu I have for years complained that people don't take it serious enough ..but the reality is it has a death rate of .01% Covid is AT LEAST 10 times deadlier at just the minimum 1%

That is why it has been taken so serious and Shut downs , quarantines have been instituted across the Globe (assure me you believe the earth is round lol ) It is those measures that are keeping the COVID rates down ..infections and thus deaths...

uberdriverfornow

Because people are self quarantining.. as long as they stay away from others they are ok … IF IF we did not have this quarantine then the death rates would be MUCH MUCH higher...The Virus is looking for Hosts but if the host are staying in their homes the virus will die off

And CLEARLY with a little common sense of the 75 million with hypertension some are strong than others

I wil give oyu thmbs up on the "regular" flu I have for years complained that people don't take it serious enough ..but the reality is it has a death rate of .01% Covid is AT LEAST 10 times deadlier at just the minimum 1%

That is why it has been taken so serious and Shut downs , quarantines have been instituted across the Globe (assure me you believe the earth is round lol ) It is those measures that are keeping the COVID rates down ..infections and thus deaths...
lol you keep moving the goalposts to fit your agenda

find me one article that links covid19 deaths with existing high blood pressure and not existing respiratory issues

the facts are that most people supposedly dying from Covid19 had existing serious respiratory issues as is the case with the common flu, almost always the elderly

dauction

lol you keep moving the goalposts to fit your agenda

find me one article that links covid19 deaths with existing high blood pressure and not existing respiratory issues

the facts are that most people supposedly dying from Covid19 had existing serious respiratory issues as is the case with the common flu, almost always the elderly
Your a troll nothing more..you keep saying the Flu because you think if you keep saying it people will believe it ... You're dangerous and an idiot