• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

96% of Uber drivers leave after 1 year

Krusty

evil

How do they define driver rentention?
If a driver say does 100 trips and then stops for 2 years and then comes back to do a few more trips because he wanted so extra cash does he count as a 4% or in the 96%.

Tnasty

The customers I've run into this year are some of the meanest,Petty and vengeful people ever. So far this year I've been reported for turning down a service animal when it was a minor I turn down,then last Sunday somebody reported me for impaired driving.

Who is John Galt?

Author
The customers I've run into this year are some of the meanest,Petty and vengeful people ever. So far this year I've been reported for turning down a service animal when it was a minor I turn down,then last Sunday somebody reported me for impaired driving.

Well, just imagine what it is going to be like when you start driving non-family members.

Icecool

Great thread from Melbourne UP

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/20/onl...t.html?__source=sharebar|twitter&par=sharebar

That is probably the biggest churn of any business anywhere.

It really highlights how crappy Uber is to work with.

Oh yeah they want to include tipping as it costs Uber nothing to do it.
This is very old news April 2017 . That’s good only 4% drive after one year meaning we don’t have to worry about too many Uber cars . Less cars mean more work ,more surges and more money . Uber will treat us better

Who is John Galt?

Author
:biggrin:

reminds me of my favourite movie line ever ...
We all have our favourites. :smiles:

This one is from 'Cool Hand Luke', with Paul Newman when he looked and acted like me.
Unfortunately at this part of the movie, Luke has just been slapped down.

" What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach."