$95 for 15 rides

Zaarc

That sounds awesome. My current uber quest is 55 rides over 4 days for 35 dollars. I might make it but I'm not gonna bust my ass for it.

Dammit Mazzacane

95 bucks for 15 rides means each ride is worth an average of $6.33. If that's a bonus on top of the actual rides, then you'll be grinding around to add $6.33 to the fare.

I sometimes average +/- 15 rides on a weekend and with the Seattle market base rate it earns me about $160 - $200 for my efforts (we have no surge and no universal prime time anymore). Or, the value average is $11 a ride on the low end... incidentally this average is less than the minimum wage locally.

25rides7daysaweek

Is this Lyft bonus even worth it?
My Lyft bonus is at $81 for 71 rides. I've been getting around $130 for 115 from uber.. so yes ide say very well worth it !! You sound like a kid who doesnt think shoveling snow is worth $20 an hour because he is used to his parents just handing him $50 for nothing.....

Zaarc

So all they are doing is guaranteeing 6.33 a ride. I'm pretty sure I always average better than that over the course of 15 rides

JimKE

ALWAYS read the fine print with any Lyft promotion. They are usually meaningless "guarantees" designed to entice you into driving, but almost guaranteed not to cost Lyft a penny.

Lyft is a very deceptive company -- and they love to take advantage of drivers who are not paying attention.

OmahaVW

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ALWAYS read the fine print with any Lyft promotion. They are usually meaningless "guarantees" designed to entice you into driving, but almost guaranteed not to cost Lyft a penny.

Lyft is a very deceptive company -- and they love to take advantage of drivers who are not paying attention.
I supposed to stick it to the Man, you could transport a bunch of kids back and forth to the dorm from the ball game and rack up a bunch of two dollar trips really quick. Otherwise, I don’t think they’re guaranteed well add anything extra in most cases.

Stevie The magic Unicorn

It all depends...

$95 for 15 rides garuntee is almost meaningless.

$95 for 15 rides bonus is actually worth shooting for.

So it depends on which one it is.

I myself can knock out 15 rides in 12 hours or so... so it’s not impossible
Post automatically merged:

I supposed to stick it to the Man, you could transport a bunch of kids back and forth to the dorm from the ball game and rack up a bunch of two dollar trips really quick. Otherwise, I don’t think they’re guaranteed well add anything extra in most cases.
College kids are second only to the hood for generating min trips good for garuntees.

I remember getting some weekday ones way back when and min trips poured in...