91 minute pool ride to a game not happening

Hooray4nay

Omg. That is ridiculous!!! Pool is just not even worth it to begin with, but 91 minutes!! Can you imagine without the boost it would've been even less. So sorry

Jbeck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Omg. That is ridiculous!!! Pool is just not even worth it to begin with, but 91 minutes!! Can you imagine without the boost it would've been even less. So sorry
I seriously was so close to pulling over and kicking them out but... Ugh. I can't do that. I wanted to.

arto71

These tools got me good. Picked them up on a pool ride on ocean in Santa Monica.... 91 minutes in traffic. I don't follow baseball ok... We pull up to Dodger stadium and there is no baseball game. Idiots. Then they are trying to figure out what to do. I say guys I'm putting you on this corner. I have to go. Smh 91 MINUTE POOL RIDE! View attachment 52770
Friendly suggestion , blurred their faces .

F213

I don't. What on earth is the relevance of a game not being on, it's just another ride you accepted from A - B.

Because said ride takes 91 mins because of traffic and because the driver doesn't like ir the pax have their provacy violated by having their pictures and pick up location posted on a public internet forum.
I guess cause the uber (AIDS) pool pax are mouth breathing about what to do since there is no game?

Just another version of why people suck.

UberIsAllFubared

I feel you jbeck, I had this pool last night. From Westwood to Fonda theater around 8ish. took me almost an hour. Afterward I just said enough, I can't drive in this crap.

Attachments

Tedgey

Here's a fun one
Screenshot_2016-08-04-21-04-39-1.png

The best part is it was a stacked ping I got from inside core L.A. but this pickup is just outside.

It made the trip that much more rewarding when I saw that.