9/11 - moment of silence

bronkdog

I signed up for the military specifically cause of this in 2001. Life really hasn't been the same. But the victims of 911 are not forgotten. I hope we can all remember this day.

Last edited:

Strange Fruit

And remember the hundreds of thousands of our fellow humans in Iraq who were obliterated in supposed retaliation for the 3000 the Saudi dudes killed who were working for some rich dudes. God bless our soldiers for serving the rich dudes, and may the poor forever be volunteering to be their cannon fodder so that they may control the valuable stuff on Earth while keeping the other rich people from having it all, & while we work for their crumbs. USA USA USA

Imagine u live where the US regularly bombs and u find out the USians are still remembering that one day 2 decades ago when someone finally successfully retaliated. We must seem insane. Ten times as many people as died in NY that day, are killed ny guns every year in the US. Why do these particular deaths make people all sentimental?
I think life hasn't been the same because so many people didn't go out and protest the stripping of civil liberties done in the name of 9/11 and now we have an orange cracker with the legal authority to kill at will, and lock people up without trial. I guess u can't blame a population raised without much education, and a shitty attitude toward reading books. How would they know any better than to believe whatever the smirky chimp told them. And whatever happened to those terror alert colors? Is the terror threat orange or yellow today? How do we know how scared to be if we don't have the colored terror guage? USA USA

Sacto Burbs

And remember the hundreds of thousands of our fellow humans in Iraq who were obliterated in supposed retaliation for the 3000 the Saudi dudes killed who were working for some rich dudes. God bless our soldiers for serving the rich dudes, and may the poor forever be volunteering to be their cannon fodder so that they may control the valuable stuff on Earth while keeping the other rich people from having it all, & while we work for their crumbs. USA USA USA

Imagine u live where the US regularly bombs and u find out the USians are still remembering that one day 2 decades ago when someone finally successfully retaliated. We must seem insane. Ten times as many people as died in NY that day, are killed ny guns every year in the US. Why do these particular deaths make people all sentimental?
I think life hasn't been the same because so many people didn't go out and protest the stripping of civil liberties done in the name of 9/11 and now we have an orange cracker with the legal authority to kill at will, and lock people up without trial. I guess u can't blame a population raised without much education, and a shitty attitude toward reading books. How would they know any better than to believe whatever the smirky chimp told them. And whatever happened to those terror alert colors? Is the terror threat orange or yellow today? How do we know how scared to be if we don't have the colored terror guage? USA USA
Amen. The act of terror that unleashed the Kracken.

lazlo

Since the Brits took control of Iraq a hundred years ago the Iraqi people have suffered immeasurable human suffering at the hands of the "civilized" western world . The "Iraq War" was merely a continuation of this abuse. It was a chance to open up the throttle on the military industrial war machine while simultaneously titillating the ignorant blood thirsty and self righteous American masses. The same public that ignores our crimes against humanity now was screaming for vengeance against a foe that was not only innocent but was entirely of our own making and design. Guilt, evidence and proof aside the mighty US had nearly 3k deaths to exploit. With an eager dumbed down populace and a bought and paid for Congress there was no stopping the march to war. Serious money was to be made and it was time to get down to business; war, occupation, crimes against humanity pay and they pay well.

A decade and a half out the Iraqi people are still suffering while our masters lovingly fellate the House of Saud. The Saudis who rule their people with oppressive and efficient brutality, the Saudis who flew the @@@@ing planes into our buildings adding a single drop of American blood to an already overflowing bucket are treated to hugs , kisses and bows. Trump goes there toting billions of dollars worth of our finest most vile munitions and the 24hr news cycle shits itself over what he had for dinner. It was Obama before him and bush before that. They are all the same.

I remember 9/11, I wish I could forget the deaths that day and the wickedness that came after, doled out in our names as Americans. Your post is spot on.

I'm just messing with ya fruit, actually I love the smell of infanticide in the morning...USA USA USA