8PM-6AM CURFEW MPLS AND ST PAUL

UBERManatee

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would work but knowing my luck I get the one @@@@@@@ that wants to go into Mpls and I get caught doing it.

rallias

Exceptions I would imagine for people like healthcare workers, etc.
Please don't imagine, read the order.

While it does except for healthcare workers, it does not except for workers providing transportation to healthcare workers.

Mpls55345

They did not arrest, fine or even talk to one rioter last 3 days. We will get a fine for working. Whatever.

AlexCom

I immigrated to us from a 99 % white country. People there still find motives to discriminate, based on your country origin, gender etc. but nothing compared to Racial war, black vs white, not even close.
I’ve met some wonderful black folks, I have met some that are complete trash, just blaming everything on racism, last fall my kid went to Kindergarten on a school bus, his words after his first day on the bus were "daddy there were some bad kids on the bus, they had dark skin". He's 6 y.o. and he has that perception already.
There's no quick fix to this racial issue

Sgt Donny Donowitz

I immigrated to us from a 99 % white country. People there still find motives to discriminate, based on your country origin, gender etc. but nothing compared to Racial war, black vs white, not even close.
I’ve met some wonderful black folks, I have met some that are complete trash, just blaming everything on racism, last fall my kid went to Kindergarten on a school bus, his words after his first day on the bus were "daddy there were some bad kids on the bus, they had dark skin". He's 6 y.o. and he has that perception already.
There's no quick fix to this racial issue
The real racists are the leftists who keep encouraging people of color to believe that they are victims of oppression, and only the government (Democrats) can fix all of their problems. This has been going on since the Civil rights era.
The only way out of poverty is to stay in school, get an education, get a job, and dont have babies till you're married.

AlexCom

The real racists are the leftists who keep encouraging people of color to believe that they are victims of oppression, and only the government (Democrats) can fix all of their problems. This has been going on since the Civil rights era.
The only way out of poverty is to stay in school, get an education, get a job, and dont have babies till you're married.
I'm confused, are white supremacists left or right politically?

Sgt Donny Donowitz

I'm confused, are white supremacists left or right politically?
Obviously white supremacists are definitely far right.

Racists come in all forms on both the left and the right.

Example. In the 1950's, blacks were segregated from whites in schools, etc.
That is racism.

In 2020, some people are pushing for all black dorms on College campus. (This is being pushed by leftist ideology)
That's still racism.

rallias

Uber's officially acknowledging it.

Uber said:
Dear dingleberry stew,

With city-wide curfew now in effect, we've received a mandate from local government authorities to temporarily suspend service in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Roseville and Dakota County. The curfew is from 8pm-6am CT, both tonight (Friday, May 29) and tomorrow night (Saturday, May 30).

Your safety remains our top priority, we will continue to monitor the situation and will let you know if there are any further changes to our operations.

Please stay safe.

10G

I don't care what is happening. Damn it, I need my 63/33 cent. This is the perfect time to make money, lots of demand from out of state rider.

rallias

Minneapolis and St Paul appear to be going from 10 PM to 4 AM tonight, I'm not finding any authoritative information for the rest of the cities.

UbeRoBo

Are there actually fools out driving these days? LOL. I drove thru the cities today from Hudson to Excelsior and I didn't see a single vehicle with TNC livery on it. Hopefully the spineless collective has finally had enough.

rallias

Are there actually fools out driving these days? LOL. I drove thru the cities today from Hudson to Excelsior and I didn't see a single vehicle with TNC livery on it. Hopefully the spineless collective has finally had enough.
I gapped and then was brought to gapplebees by someone driving with a yellow TNC sticker behind their mirror today.