85% acceptance rate?

Uberx24

Let me get this straight, so now I read that in order to be UberPro you gotta keep 85% or above accepting rate?? If this is true, they are out of their effin minds, I'm never been above 45%. I'm not going to accept every damn trip to keep this requirement.

Alexmaywood

Let me get this straight, so now I read that in order to be UberPro you gotta keep 85% or above accepting rate?? If this is true, they are out of their effin minds, I'm never been above 45%. I'm not going to accept every damn trip to keep this requirement.
It's not easy to start accepting everything to see direction and time, but possible. I was wait for this, but now I am seeing how to hard push accept button and take 4.6 passenger from Penn station to increase accept rate. I am at 67 now, so maybe in few weeks I'll see all benefits from app

Launchpad McQuack

It is important to keep your acceptance rate up so that you can see the expected duration and direction of a lousy trip before accepting it.

FortLeeUber2017

It's not easy to start accepting everything to see direction and time, but possible. I was wait for this, but now I am seeing how to hard push accept button and take 4.6 passenger from Penn station to increase accept rate. I am at 67 now, so maybe in few weeks I'll see all benefits from app

Let us know how did it work out for you.

Fernando-R

This can be seen as an opportunity like when you are at the queue and you see that Pool request that keeps circling through the system because no driver wants to accept and you hit declined and that damn request pushes you to the back of the line.... well, now I’m sure there will be drivers wanting to keep their Pro status and they will accept everything so hopefully it will lower situations like that.

FlyingFortress

Author
This can be seen as an opportunity like when you are at the queue and you see that Pool request that keeps circling through the system because no driver wants to accept and you hit declined and that damn request pushes you to the back of the line.... well, now I’m sure there will be drivers wanting to keep their Pro status and they will accept everything so hopefully it will lower situations like that.
That really makes sense, I hope you're right.

newell138

As a DTS driver it’s easy but I talked to a Philly driver yesterday who told me he accepted every ping and actually told me he thought pool was better because he always had pax in his car. So yea. These drivers are the ones doing it for Uber