7x holly Molly!!!

Euius

Yeah they do. Why do you always assume people wouldn't pay more? $150 trips used to be not so abnormal in 2015.
Because they last only a minute and there are zero pings,and like magic at 3x the pings start.

I did get a 4x pool, but only because I already had a 3.5x pool. The 3.5x was two feet from me, as I waited in a 6x cell. Rider app dropped min fare below $20 and *bam* pings come

RedoBeach

Because they last only a minute and there are zero pings,and like magic at 3x the pings start.

I did get a 4x pool, but only because I already had a 3.5x pool. The 3.5x was two feet from me, as I waited in a 6x cell. Rider app dropped min fare below $20 and *bam* pings come
Speak for yourself.. I've had plenty of 20 mile surge trips.. And most of them before the rate cuts in January.

manuella

They will never give you that 7x for a 20+ miles
Do you guys know how much money the people we drive in SF make ? most of the annoying geeks have 70k bmw's parked in garages cause there is no parking in SF for them to drive.

Uberdancer

Do you guys know how much money the people we drive in SF make ? most of the annoying geeks have 70k bmw's parked in garages cause there is no parking in SF for them to drive.
Whazzamattah witchoo, man?? ...
Santino, come here. What's the matter with you? I think your brain is going soft with all that comedy you are playing with that young girl. Never tell anyone outside the Family what you are thinking again. Go on.

Euius

$80, after commission, 10pm to 11:30pm

Would have ruined my guarantees for the block, but I didn't have any anyways

yucklyftline

$80, after commission, 10pm to 11:30pm

Would have ruined my guarantees for the block, but I didn't have any anyways
I saw 8.2x and my jaw dropped. I only mustered around $80. Turned lyft off and caught a 5.6x. I don't know why they order rides when they can get a lyft for 150% lol.

Anyone hit a grand slam tonight?

Euius

I passed by about five 3.5x because I had a 4x in the car, but he was just going to the hostel on taylor

I lost $4 because the base fare was credited to the 3.5x rider not the 4x

RedoBeach

How about the people who just paid $900 for Outsideland tickets?! People swear everyone wants a $4 ride.