75 trip $0 rentals at ENTERPRISE

Suckerforuber

I wanted to know if any existing partners were able to take advantage of the 75 trip zero dollars at enterprise Rent-A-Car. I don't know if this is for all drivers or for new cyanides only. If any existing driver was able to take advantage of this please reply

toooldforthis

I rode as a passenger last week in a car where the driver was doing this. She was working over 8 hour days and barely getting in 10 trips a day. Granted she was in the loop midafternoon on a Friday (a place I would avoid). 75 seems like a lot of trips to take in a week and she said the weekly rental if you didn't make the 75 was over $200.00

chrisbk88

I rode as a passenger last week in a car where the driver was doing this. She was working over 8 hour days and barely getting in 10 trips a day. Granted she was in the loop midafternoon on a Friday (a place I would avoid). 75 seems like a lot of trips to take in a week and she said the weekly rental if you didn't make the 75 was over $200.00
Sounds like a great way to screw yourself

seeded

I don't have any trouble racking up 75 trips when I want to. I'd think about doing this. But I can't find any info about it.

Is this just an offer for new drivers?

RoPaDriver

I tried to do this recently, as my car is going into the shop for repairs due to getting rear-ended while driving Uber. The other driver has accepted full responsibility and his insurance agency immediately contacted me, offering a rental car while mine is being repaired. Great. HOWEVER, Uber doesn't allow drivers to pay for the Enterprise cars with insurance, only paying the $210 fee. The insurance company said I could ask for reimbursement for this, but they couldn't guarantee it would happen. So, I'm screwed. I'm not willing to shell out the $210, mainly on principle.

Uberkiddo

I did it from April until the beginning of this month. It wasn't bad 75 trips are not hard! It so funny to me that everybody think it's a struggle. As far as the insurance it's included as far as the maintenance its included. I did 10 trips every morning from 6-10 it was the driver she not driving right.