75 @@@@ng cents a Mile 10 miles = $7.50 - 25%

Total exploitation plus the abuse Of shitty ungrateful riders plus all the illegal drivers driving banged up not up to standard cars plus plus plus all the other issues !!! ....... Really hope we all get our shit together group up and make a collective letter to publish in the newspaper this has to stop only we can make it happen !!!

tohunt4me

Total exploitation plus the abuse Of shitty ungrateful riders plus all the illegal drivers driving banged up not up to standard cars plus plus plus all the other issues !!! ....... Really hope we all get our shit together group up and make a collective letter to publish in the newspaper this has to stop only we can make it happen !!!
UNSUSTAINABLE

I started driving in December 2014 and have witnessed the decline in rates, quality of passengers, and quality of drivers. Uber's business plan apparently is to compete pricewise with public transportation ( buses and jitneys ) and maintain a standard of service just a bit better than taxis. I used to drive 40-50 hour a week and enjoyed doing it. I now drive only 2-3 trips per month only to stay in the Uber system should there ever be a positive change. I have watched this forum become nothing more than a gripe site. At the end of the day, the only way to effectively deal with Uber is to vote with your feet and stop driving. Unfortunately, Uber easily replaces drivers ( 25% vs. 20%) at a lower rate than their veteran drivers were receiving. There is an expression that " A sucker is born every minute". That is how Uber recruits drivers.