7 Month Slow Down

5K views 76 replies 22 participants last post by  MOJAVE MADMAN 
#1 ·
It will be slow till March

It's a good time to take that Dream Vacation

If the cycle goes normal you'll be busy around March 2018
But there are to many wild Cards it may be dead for a while longer

#4 ·
I think those days are over. There's a new sheriff in town.

It will be slow till March

It's a good time to take that Dream Vacation

If the cycle goes normal you'll be busy around March 2018
But there are to many wild Cards it may be dead for a while longer
You know, I use to think like this. It's really going to be about driving smarter in the coming months!

#5 ·
I think those days are over. There's a new sheriff in town.

You know, I use to think like this. It's really going to be about driving smarter in the coming months!
I understand what you mean
Time to take advantage ?? Usually yes
But this time I've noticed a slow down from accts I have were money is no problem
Bussiness has to done no matter what

There has been a slow down for them too ?? Never seen this even it the recession
It's not a good sign

#13 · (Edited)
I understand what you mean
Time to take advantage ?? Usually yes
But this time I've noticed a slow down from accts I have were money is no problem
Bussiness has to done no matter what

There has been a slow down for them too ?? Never seen this even it the recession
It's not a good sign
Yep, business will tighten their belts and instruct employees to use uber/lyft instead of the expensive car services or renting cars.

Town cars and SUV services are so yesterday.

It used to be popular to take streach limos too ... and those dinos are long gone ... car services and taxis are dying breeds too. So sad.

Don't worry 20yearsofdriving, there is alwsys BK for you, then you can Ant around and actually have a legit reason to post here.

This post has been deleted
#38 ·
Oh, bad photoshop on the 19th

More FAKE NEWS ... So Sad

20yearsofdriving ... you don't drive Uber/Lyft but spend so much time on UP Trolling. You are a Sad Sad Pathetic Troll

I feel for you in your declining years

Only a sadsac or a fool like you would post their personal bank statement transactions ... glad they are fake though

So Sad, k
It's real world
But I don't blame you for not believing

#40 ·

20yearsofdriving ... you don't drive Uber/Lyft but spend so much time on UP Trolling. You are a Sad Sad Pathetic Troll

Only a sadsac or a fool like you would post their personal bank statement transactions ... glad they are fake though

Face facts, your car service is Sunsetting. Try to get some rest, its almost 6PM, and the symptoms will be comming on soon. You might feel better in the A.M.

Don't worry tonight, the water isn't really running in your house. Just try to relax after, remember its almost Sunset.

So Sad, k
Yeah yeah I would troll you if I knew you'd be here a while
I only retaliate to the 4 %
No time to waste

#42 ·

Face facts, your car service is Sunsetting. Try to get some rest, its almost 6PM, and the symptoms will be comming on soon. You might feel better in the A.M.

Don't worry tonight, the water isn't really running in your house. Just try to relax and, remember its almost Sunset.

So Sad, k
The Butthurt is real, folks.

It hasn't slowed down yet. Wait until Christmas when every ant on earth is doing uber for gift money. All while everyone who uses uber has tightened their belts to save for gifts.
Yup.
Christmas through the end of February.

#66 ·
Update :
The Good Times Are Comming Soon
Prepare to Stock up your Savings Accts
To be honest, I don't have high hopes about this year. Statistically speaking, every new year is worse than the last. Livery people and cabbies should know that better.

The whole ****ing America is dying to be a cabbie seems like. Much easier than having to show up for work same time 5 days a week.

If there's a market so oversaturated where it's almost impossible to make money, it's the rideshare industry.

Now I know you're doing livery not rideshare but, you guys don't have a bright future either.

Long gone the days with gigs paying $80 hourly to drive some wannabie hip hop star around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.