7 Month Slow Down

RUSSREED2.0

Winter cut rates coming
I think those days are over. There's a new sheriff in town.

It will be slow till March

It's a good time to take that Dream Vacation

If the cycle goes normal you'll be busy around March 2018
But there are to many wild Cards it may be dead for a while longer
You know, I use to think like this. It's really going to be about driving smarter in the coming months!

20yearsdriving

I think those days are over. There's a new sheriff in town.

You know, I use to think like this. It's really going to be about driving smarter in the coming months!

I understand what you mean
Time to take advantage ?? Usually yes
But this time I've noticed a slow down from accts I have were money is no problem
Bussiness has to done no matter what

There has been a slow down for them too ?? Never seen this even it the recession
It's not a good sign

RUSSREED2.0

But this time I've noticed a slow down from accts I have were money is no problem

There has been a slow down for them too ?? Never seen this even it the recession
It's not a good sign
What you are witnessing is the market correcting itself. I watched the NASDAQ and DOW and it's doing red light, green light dance.

Everyone is also bracing probably for that gas tax. Lastly, kids are back in school! Certain sectors will slow down. Honestly, people are not too keen on the direction the country is going. Two hurricanes, earthquakes. People are legit scared.

However, money will and can be made. It's just time to now, GRIND IT OUT! For example on Tuesday, I made about uhhh 130! But LORD THAT WAS A LONG DAY! Sad to say, that's what's ahead!

20yearsdriving

What you are witnessing is the market correcting itself. I watched the NASDAQ and DOW and it's doing red light, green light dance.

Everyone is also bracing probably for that gas tax. Lastly, kids are back in school! Certain sectors will slow down. Honestly, people are not too keen on the direction the country is going. Two hurricanes, earthquakes. People are legit scared.

However, money will and can be made. It's just time to now, GRIND IT OUT! For example on Tuesday, I made about uhhh 130! But LORD THAT WAS A LONG DAY! Sad to say, that's what's ahead!

IMO it's the Uncertainty of Disruption that make everyone cautious
Then is a domino effect

But you are correct some one will take advantage of this

Uncle-not-Ant

It will be slow till March

It's a good time to take that Dream Vacation

If the cycle goes normal you'll be busy around March 2018
But there are to many wild Cards it may be dead for a while longer

Might be a little diffrent this year as more cabbies and car services loooose ridership. Those two jobs are going the way the dinosaurs went.

Uncle-not-Ant

It's not a good sign

Yep, business will tighten their belts and instruct employees to use uber/lyft instead of the expensive car services or renting cars.

Town cars and SUV services are so yesterday.

It used to be popular to take streach limos too ... and those dinos are long gone ... car services and taxis are dying breeds too. So sad.

Don't worry 20yearsofdriving, there is alwsys BK for you, then you can Ant around and actually have a legit reason to post here.

Last edited:

20yearsdriving

Yep, business will tighten their belts and instruct employees to use uber/lyft instead of the expensive car services or renting cars.

Town cars and SUV services are so yesterday.

It used to be popular to take streach limos too ... and those dinos are long gone ... car services and taxis are dying breeds too. So sad.

Don't worry 20yearsofdriving, there is alwsys BK for you, then you can Ant around and actually have a legit reason to post here.

I was told this 5 years ago
Those ants did not make it

But I belive you

Dj Khaled

Last year slow down was almost a month and half. From mid December to end of January. January being the slowest. Especially first two weeks of jan. Even New Year's Eve was a bad night.

Uncle-not-Ant

Yeah Uncle-not-Ant is a fresh Ant
He will understand soon
Nope not a fresh Ant here ... old n stale here ... been there done that ...

Used car services like yours-done with that like most everyone else

Uber/Lyft cheaper and easier than old fashioned car service or taxi ... not to wory when the driver doesn't show, I can just cancel and order another Ant ... they are crawling all over the place.

No need to call a car service dispatcher/owner like 20yearsofdriving because his contactor drove his worn out-once upon a time luxury car home last night and can't be tracked down.

Nope thats a dying business model, just 20yearsofdriving is in denile. So Sad. Maybe get out of denile, and go back to your old home along The Nile.

20yearsdriving

Nope not a fresh Ant here ... old n stale here ... been there done that ...

Used car services like yours-done with that like most everyone else

Uber/Lyft cheaper and easier than old fashioned car service or taxi ... not to wory when the driver doesn't show, cancel and order another Ant ... they are crawling all over the place.

No need to call a car service dispatcher/owner like 20yearsofdriving because his contactor drove his worn out-once upon a time luxury car home last night and can't be tracked down.

Nope thats a dying business model, just 20yearsofdriving is in denile.

3k in last 8 Days
Another 1100 will come in the next 3 days

No problems here

BTW it is Slow