1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

7 day delayed access

Discussion in 'Flex' started by Lin4244, May 12, 2018.

1. Lin4244

Lin4244 New Member

I was wrongfully accused of using 3rd party tools. Long story short, amazon flex can't do ****.. I wouldn't jeopardize my only income. I didn't know anything about autobots or 3rd party tools til I got that email . My question is I get last min blocks and etc but will I still get reserved blocks? I usually get them Saturday and Sunday evening at exactly 7:26 pm every weekend since I started last month. Nothing this evening

2. Liberty Needs Patriots

Liberty Needs Patriots New Member

I got falsely accused too. I no longer get reserved blocks.

3. Chicago-uber

Chicago-uber Well-Known Member

Ah.. just get a job driving those white vans for amazon contractors :)

Guaranteed job every day. ~ 250 stops is an excellent workout as well :D

leroy jenkins and Frœsty like this.
  4. Bygosh

Bygosh Active Member

Lol for 12.50/hr in all weather conditions...UPS and Fed Ex, DHL, pretty much any delivery service pays way better for the same job.

White Vans is where you go when no one else will hire you because of criminal record or crappy driving record.

OP - reserves come and go. Lately it's been get them for 1-2 months then 0 for a few months while they give them to noobs and inactive.

Movaldriver likes this.
  5. ndigoboy

ndigoboy New Member

Not in all cases. UPS Saturday air drivers specifically only get $13.50 but they have a second job inside the building and benefits that these white van guys won't ever get. Normal drivers get the $24.20 start rate though at least until this Hybrid-driver bull**** kicks in then (for new drivers) it will supposedly drop to $15 or whatever your current progression rate is if it's higher than 15 already.

leroy jenkins likes this.

6. uberstuper

uberstuper Well-Known Member

I heard down at the warehouse that white van drivers are quitting left and right. Not enough pay too many packages

leroy jenkins likes this.
  7. ndigoboy

ndigoboy New Member

It's true here at least. I know of at least one white van contractor who has nearly 100% turnover every 2 months. The hiring process at this point is litterally can you provide docs that you can work? Can u pass a drug screen? Do you have a valid license? Do you have a recent felony? And can you start asap? And away you go.

8. Chicago-uber

Chicago-uber Well-Known Member

Agreed. Turnover on white vans is ridiculous. Not many people can handle 300+ packages on a daily basis.

I’m hanging on for 9 months now and I’m almost ready to quit. Job is easy, just too many freaking packages. I need more $$.

They pay us here $150 daily. Based on 10 hours a day. No OT pay, nothing. Just a straight pay. Benefits are a joke.

They will hire anyone with a pulse. Interview is basically two questions. Do you want a job and can you pass a drug test. :p

leroy jenkins, Bygosh and grams777 like this.

9. laflexer

laflexer New Member

hopefully its only a week.. some are lasting more especially if you dont "change" whatever is causing them to think you are cheating...

10. Lin4244

Lin4244 New Member

Don't know about that cause I try to catch blocks while my kids are in school.

11. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

I signed up for Amazon flex over a year ago for the fun of it I couldn’t do deliveries at that time. They were always sending me reserved blocks. Now that I’m only working part time I can do Amazon prime. Why do I know longer get emails with reserved blocks? I’m in CA.

12. ndigoboy

ndigoboy New Member

Odd. I've gotten 15 offers this week for some reason. I usually get one and the weeks before that I got two or three occasionally.