.65 cents a mile in Phoenix...anytime now! WE need to do something!!!

If Uber drop the rates to .65 cents a mile, will you quit as a driver?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

backstreets-trans

Uber owns NY AG Schneiderman as well. He jumped in when the TLC was going to regulate cross class dispatching. Wrote a letter to the TLC, an unheard of move. There is so much money and influence behind this it's staggering. It's so severe that AG's don't even care about the obvious appearance of impropriety.
Obama's boy at the helm has a lot of cloat.
I'm looking at Bernie's plans. We need to shake up politics and wall street.

ArsenalGunner

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have you guys seen the revolution in LA area, as far as uber, obviously? Drivers in LA seem to be on to something. We gotta follow suit!!

Tequila Jake

Add other services to your business. Last night I made $58 in 3 hours on DoorDash with only 47 miles driven.

DoorDash is only in the east valley for now so isn't for everybody. But I'm sure there are other options all over.

ArsenalGunner

Add other services to your business. Last night I made $58 in 3 hours on DoorDash with only 47 miles driven.

DoorDash is only in the east valley for now so isn't for everybody. But I'm sure there are other options all over.
Good for you Jake, glad you're making money but I would never do deliveries of food. My car is a little too nice :smiles:

stuber

One of the main problems is Phoenix is full of retired people whose car is paid for and are doing this just to get out of the house. I've talked to many who are having fun meeting people and are driving just for something to do.
Same as it always was. But now the retired guys don't to run as illegal gypsies. Now they have Uber. Thanks Governor Ducey.

stuber

You could get commercial plates and a weights and measures tag. Do your own livery business. You can start it for under $500. This will be a tough road getting business with Uber being so cheap.
There's fierce competition in the commercial prearranged world too. It's maybe 10% of the overall for hire market.

I'm doing ok. Not great, but decent. It takes a 3 to 5 years to build the clientele and driver network I need for coverage.

Just starting year 3. We'll see.

Tonight I'm on a three hour charter. Pays $180+. This morning I had two airport runs that totalled $200.00. So about $400 to $450 for the day. Not bad, for Tuesday.

ArsenalGunner

There's fierce competition in the commercial prearranged world too. It's maybe 10% of the overall for hire market.

I'm doing ok. Not great, but decent. It takes a 3 to 5 years to build the clientele and driver network I need for coverage.

Just starting year 3. We'll see.

Tonight I'm on a three hour charter. Pays $180+. This morning I had two airport runs that totalled $200.00. So about $400 to $450 for the day. Not bad, for Tuesday.
Good for you brother, I was about to say ''hook a brother up'' but you don't like illegal gypies :smiles:

ACHUMA

^awesome thread bump, jabroni.

No, its 90 cents per mile menus 25%. Emphasis on the menus.