Inshur

60+ is not showing.

Fazi

I got a trip which was more than one hour but the 60+ notification was not there anyone facing the same issue?
Yeh mine not showing as well last week I get Gatwick trip but didn’t show long trip and it’s took 1hour 20 min

Khanie

I got a trip which was more than one hour but the 60+ notification was not there anyone facing the same issue?
Yeah, last night I got a trip without notification to some place 45 miles/70 min eta that took 80 mins to travel.

Next time that happens, I'm going to tell the rider to go and stuff it (politely). :biggrin:

Anyway, has anybody noticed that the destination function is a little different now?

Jason01

Yeah, last night I got a trip without notification to some place 45 miles/70 min eta that took 80 mins to travel.

Next time that happens, I'm going to tell the rider to go and stuff it (politely). :biggrin:

Anyway, has anybody noticed that the destination function is a little different now?

I haven't noticed.

In which way is the destination function different.

haseeb

Yes i did noticed destination is not working fine, wrote to uber but as expected received copy paste reply.