$6 poo special can actually be good

Superduber

I hate to admit this but I'm beginning to feel like the ongoing $6 poo special can actually at times be quite good. $6 flat rate customers don't care to wait out a surge but we still get paid the surge and they don't keep me waiting, they are mostly ready to get in, unlike X passengers.

Take this mornings start, 3 surged poo pax. Plus construction traffic was terrible... I mean great with 3 surged pax stuck in my car. :biggrin: This seems to be happening more for me, especially since I'm starting to accept more of these rush hr poo rides. $60+ for less than an hour with low km, is otherwise like catching a unicorn. I might just have to find my missing L to put after poo. :confused:

Screenshot_2016-07-11-09-24-24.png

uberpoolfool

haha you must work for uber.
No uberpoo for me, I'd rather get a welfare check than work for Uber during rush hour, people should take public transit instead

Superduber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
haha you must work for uber.
No uberpoo for me, I'd rather get a welfare check than work for Uber during rush hour, people should take public transit instead
If you've read any of my previous hate on poo if I worked for Uber I would have been fired long time ago.

Actionjax

Shhhhhhh what are you doing...I don't want people to do pool. If they haven't figured out it actually works during the special then that's their loss and my gain.

Harry70

Sorry but One exceptional hour can't used as reference; what ever u do whole week, whole month that's what matters ; that's why I ignore one hour ; one day posts : driver post it too satisfy their self ego; totally misleading

Actionjax

Sorry but One exceptional hour can't used as reference; what ever u do whole week, whole month that's what matters ; that's why I ignore one hour ; one day posts : driver post it too satisfy their self ego; totally misleading
I have many hours and many days of Good pool rides. I also have some that are bad pool rides.

I suggest you actually try before you actually make a statement like that. Some of us have actually done the work. Not just jumped on the bandwagon of what someone did 4 months ago.

Also Uber is now compensating for bad trips that go over the hours quoted. This will be over the next 4 weeks till get better tuning on the rides. Read the Uber FAQ's in the App.

tohunt4me

And
I hate to admit this but I'm beginning to feel like the ongoing $6 poo special can actually at times be quite good. $6 flat rate customers don't care to wait out a surge but we still get paid the surge and they don't keep me waiting, they are mostly ready to get in, unlike X passengers.

Take this mornings start, 3 surged poo pax. Plus construction traffic was terrible... I mean great with 3 surged pax stuck in my car. :biggrin: This seems to be happening more for me, especially since I'm starting to accept more of these rush hr poo rides. $60+ for less than an hour with low km, is otherwise like catching a unicorn. I might just have to find my missing L to put after poo. :confused:

View attachment 48346
EBOLA IS GOOD FOR THE PLANET.

Harry70

S
I have many hours and many days of Good pool rides. I also have some that are bad pool rides.

I suggest you actually try before you actually make a statement like that. Some of us have actually done the work. Not just jumped on the bandwagon of what someone did 4 months ago.

Also Uber is now compensating for bad trips that go over the hours quoted. This will be over the next 4 weeks till get better tuning on the rides. Read the Uber FAQ's in the App.
Still I stick to my post ; by posting one hour earning is very misleading; uber is all about the average; one good hour or a day for that matter doesn't make a difference ; I have achieved all sort of earning in an hour so what ; all post like these are just to get amused; you hardly see driver posting their weekly earnings; conceptually uber pool idea is good if all driver do it ; less wait time; shorter pickups; more Riders ; more money

Last edited:

Manhoos

I have tried it many times but Pool snake always bit me with deadly venom..
I agree with Harry70 that it was an exception should not be considered as good earning option.
and Superduber, you at last got something from pool, good for you man!

Superduber

I was just trying to point out poo can be good in rush hour/surges, where chances are higher of multiple pax. Do what you want with my observation.

I used to ignore all poo (because it could still be bad for ratings, now I really don't care about ratings), then I'd accept if surged and close but on principle I would still ignore any extra pings (principle against poo, plus didn't want to go from 10% to 30% Uber cut), but now if I take first surged close poo I take the matched pings. Anyhow, I'm not 100% against it like I used to be. But I still dislike if not surged and outside of busy times.

Harry70

I was just trying to point out poo can be good in rush hour/surges, where chances are higher of multiple pax. Do what you want with my observation.

I used to ignore all poo (because it could still be bad for ratings, now I really don't care about ratings), then I'd accept if surged and close but on principle I would still ignore any extra pings (principle against poo, plus didn't want to go from 10% to 30% Uber cut), but now if I take first surged close poo I take the matched pings. Anyhow, I'm not 100% against it like I used to be. But I still dislike if not surged and outside of busy times.
POST tomoorow one hour as well ; I will buy poo car do it one hour in the morning; any way I m constipated; every body gets a happy hour so what: good for u ; don't try to misguide newbies

Superduber

99% of my first hour are worse than this if that is what you want to hear, and that is the point. If you want averages it previously takes me 3-4 hrs ignoring poo to make the same money. I'm just saying that I'm glad I took the 1st poo and the subsequent pings. It not always going to be this good, but it also not all bad.

Harry70

Don't g
99% of my first hour are worse than this if that is what you want to hear, and that is the point. If you want averages it previously takes me 3-4 hrs ignoring poo to make the same money. I'm just saying that I'm glad I took the 1st poo and the subsequent pings. It not always going to be this good, but it also not all bad.
Don't get upset; I m really happy for you ;

Sam22

Accepting a poo is screwing another driver, the whole business model of Uber, is screw as many people you can to provide cheaper rides and make a higher cut! With respect to all my colleagues i am not running a f**king charity in here, I need to bring food to the table as well as my follows. Screw pool.

Bruce55

I've had a few poo rides that were pretty good monetarily but that's when it was surging. I've accepted some poo if it's within 5min but I've found those rides by and large to not be profitable and not worth it, but there's always the occasional exception.

Actionjax

Accepting a poo is screwing another driver, the whole business model of Uber, is screw as many people you can to provide cheaper rides and make a higher cut! With respect to all my colleagues i am not running a f**king charity in here, I need to bring food to the table as well as my follows. Screw pool.
Every driver is out their for their own interests. Plain and simple. Most drivers would sell another driver up the river if it meant more money in their pockets.

Your statement about not running a charity proves it....all while saying accepting pool screws another driver....very funny.