6 hour trip

njn

Possibly never. There is a 4 hour max time limit for trips originating in NJ. The trip could be flagged as fraudulent. Contact support and keep escalating. Good luck.

jerseyboys

Never. hahahaha

I never understand these drivers who take these long a88 drives.

2 hours is the max for me. If a pax gets in and wants to go to Albany .no way no how. out.

Last edited:

NoCommission

A trip like this with Uber Black will go over $1200 with Uber SUV will go over $1500 how much the fare for this trip as an UberX? Uber will pay you after they review it just contact them.

DerBundes

Possibly never. There is a 4 hour max time limit for trips originating in NJ. The trip could be flagged as fraudulent. Contact support and keep escalating. Good luck.
Rides like that to my understanding take longer to pay because they audit the fare.
A trip like this with Uber Black will go over $1200 with Uber SUV will go over $1500 how much the fare for this trip as an UberX? Uber will pay you after they review it just contact them.
Did the person tip you?
Ya'lls optimism is... Whoa! That boy will overdose on generic emails from the "Copy & Paste" Squad, while uber tweaks the algorithm to skim this trip nicely, as soon as they get their cut.

Attachments

MoneyUber4

2 days ago I gave a 6 hoir ride about 260 Miles. It still has not shown up in my payout. How long will it take ?
I hope you kept a handwritten log. With location of pick up, time, name of pax and final destination and time.

It has happen before when a pax would claim that driver picked up the wrong person or someone else stole his/her account in order to get a free ride.
+ Partner Uber would be glad to delete the charges for them.

bts.uber2016

I am always amazed how little I know and how little training w. Uber I received to do this work. Ty for thread. 4 hour max... who knew.

KINGOFTHENORTH

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This King guy never updated this . So who knows what the out come was? View attachment 56449
The only time a trip ever automatically ended for me was during a short 5 mile trip I was sitting in traffic for 15 minutes, got a message saying uber is ending the trip drop them off where safe(which would of been side of road) Told pax, pax said I couldnt just drop them off on side of road(which I wouldnt do unless obnoxious pax) Took them to destination tipped 30, which wasnt bad for 30 min of sitting in traffic. It was extremly hot outside and they would of been atleast a mile away from any building.

chevelle454

Ok so Uber did pay you for the trip then ?Uou just had to dead head back then. Did you get a message to end the trip while with that pax?