6 DF GONE 9/28

UberwhoIaM

Screenshot_20170927-210741.jpg

Kodyhead

The market is littered with ants so bad I stopped driving. People were redlining themselves and that's why Uber put a stop to this. I wonder what Lyft is gonna do.
Uber needs to focus on spending all their money on advertising i am talking commercials every 10 mins on radio and tv and get more drivers so we can keep the 6 destination filters

1NYC1

The market is littered with ants so bad I stopped driving. People were redlining themselves and that's why Uber put a stop to this. I wonder what Lyft is gonna do.
Smart man. I stopped getting voluntarily screwed last week and I’ve never been happier. For all those still driving for this dog chit company, my utmost condolences. Poor souls...

Honestly, are any of you surprised by this? You are all on a downward spiral by continuing to drive for the epitome of slave wages, WAKE UP GUYS! Stop attributing to this absolutely HORRENDOUS band of thieves.

Ardery

I don't understand why they went back to 2 instead of just splitting the difference to 4.
if they would have even put it at a 3 limit, I'd still be okay.

one to get to downtown Philly in the morning,

one to get back home late morning to take a break between 11a-3p

and one to get back home at night.

I don't understand why they went back to 2 instead of just splitting the difference to 4.
people were abusing the crap out of it.

Michael1230nj

Just another example of how out of touch Uber is with Drivers We all are trying to Game the system anyway we can D F helps us avoid unwanted trips which we know are prevelant at certain Areas. Well glad we caused some Disruption foe a short time anyway.

Uberx24

You couldn't make it at least 3, damn you Fuber!!!! You suck, why 2 again?? I hope they last more than just an hour.

pvtandrewmalone

I "honestly" (LOL!) didn't notice any difference in the ETAs.

This memo sounds like it written by the same guy who came up with the idea of the "temporary winter warm up" and "lower fares and busier drivers mean higher earnings". I thought they would stop this kind of double-speak when Travis left. I was wrong!