6/29.6/30 no surges??

castillocrv

Hey everyone so yesterday 6.29 i did UBER For 3 hour and 17 min for a total of $50.33.. Do you think this is good? I've done $150 in 5 hours and 30 min when surges. I haven't seen any surge today and yesterday only made $2 out of surge. Is the business slow? Or is it Uber taking the surge out? Or is it to many drivers out there? What are your opinions about this...?

Freebyrdie

Drivers are out chasing a 50/75 ride bonus this week. I'm sure most of them are approaching their goal. Surge will likely be back for the weekend unless uber tosses in another promo to keep lots of drivers on the road.

usnftc

Expect to see Uber's latest and greatest today in your email or text for this weekend.

eberglar

Drivers are out chasing a 50/75 ride bonus this week. I'm sure most of them are approaching their goal. Surge will likely be back for the weekend unless uber tosses in another promo to keep lots of drivers on the road.
I'm new...what exactly is the 50/75 ride bonus?

Freebyrdie

I'm new...what exactly is the 50/75 ride bonus?
It is a promo that was offered to a select group of drivers. If they do 50 rides this week they get a $100 bonus. 75 rides this week earns $250 bonus. Keep an eye on your email for promo offers. They will often text them too.