5900 Oakwood Lisle

Prius13

Learned my lesson, will not deliver to that hell hole. 3 minutes to deliver for DD, 4th floor and the tow truck was right there ready to tow my car for supposedly being illegally parked. Will never deliver to apartments (high rise) and that hell hole.

Last edited:

uberboy1212

Damn thats the worst part of delivering. I cant stand places that dont have parking which is a big reeason why I only work in the suburbs now. I dont make as much but its so much easier and less stressful

Prius13

What did doordash say?
You cannot talk to someone in person at DD unless it's an emergency. I didn't escalate to DD as they could easily say it's my fault and they can do jack about it.

Damn thats the worst part of delivering. I cant stand places that dont have parking which is a big reeason why I only work in the suburbs now. I dont make as much but its so much easier and less stressful
uberboy1212 this was in burbs. Lisle Illinois. That's the worse part. They act like it's a high priced Long Grove or a Highland Park complex. It's flipping Lisle.

Prius13

Attended the Caviar orientation downtown Chicago... Not sure yet if I will do it. Pretty strict with one platform only when doing Caviar.