• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

57 scooters and bikes found in river!!

Stevie The magic Unicorn

This whole mess should have been stopped after one month in one city...

Attrition will make that business model impossible,

And it shows.

The things idiots invest in...

At a certain point you have to take a step back and go...

Am i genius or a total $(%*%&%&% &$ ( &^%()#(*%?

I for one am not worried about scooter rentals doing anything but giving me one more thing i'm worried about, running something or someone over who is being stupid...

Buck-a-mile

Post automatically merged:

A four-month experiment with the e-scooters last year was successful but also generated 6,000 complaints and raised questions about pedestrian safety and the impact of the devices on public spaces like parks. The city said the scooters also led to 176 medical center visits.
They have been in San Diego for over a year. I personally have witnessed some pretty nasty accidents down by the port. One guy hit the railroad tracks, went down and came back up with no front teeth. Ouch.
Several deaths, major accidents weekly.

If you couldn't ride a skateboard when you were a kid, why do you think you can ride a motorized one at fifty?

mbd

Post automatically merged:

A four-month experiment with the e-scooters last year was successful but also generated 6,000 complaints and raised questions about pedestrian safety and the impact of the devices on public spaces like parks. The city said the scooters also led to 176 medical center visits.
How many lawyers did they find 😁

Uber_Dubler

The shelf life on the scooters is months..batteries and all for use...it is a scam until they create a scooter rugged enough to last more than a few months without taking a loss. Its all like Uber and Lyft, just a front to shine people on into investment.

Each scooter brings a loss currently, even if driven on the smoothest of streets and parked correctly. Pathedic
As long as Uber doesn't have to pay drivers for scooter rentals, they will view it as a WIN.