53 trip for 150

Inshur

jga8029

im wondering how many if y'all make all this trips in 3 days??? i remember in the good days it was $500 if you make 30 trips in a week smh too bad thoses days are gone

Uberboyz

Just wanted to create a thread with complain about shorties. Since 3pm I completed 9 lyft and 15 Uber rides and still did not make $300. Ridiculous:mad:

ffran347

Just wanted to create a thread with complain about shorties. Since 3pm I completed 9 lyft and 15 Uber rides and still did not make $300. Ridiculous:mad:

3 lyft 5 uber only made $94 in 4hrs cacchiing going to the bank right now! :confused:

Punisher187

Talking about shorties. Lol. :confused:

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 89

Sisqou

im wondering how many if y'all make all this trips in 3 days??? i remember in the good days it was $500 if you make 30 trips in a week smh too bad thoses days are gone
Don't worry I have even worst. 65 trips for $60 was my last week uber offer. I think they follow your trips and if they see that you drive with other app as well they"ll give you better promo.

Inshur New York