500 Trip Milestone report!

Inshur

Inko

I start on the UES. I have worked predominantly 12 hr days but threw in a couple of 14-15 hr days over the last four weeks. I'm averaging 83 trips per week and 456 miles per week. My Pay? LOL. just horrible. I have never had a $400 day. And my average gross after $415/week rental is about $1000 NOT INCLUDING gas and tolls...so. one step away from MickyD's.

Worst trip was LGA--=hr to get to customer FROM THE LOT because of an accident clogging the Cell Lot drive THEN another 75 minutes to get PAX to Brooklyn. Fare total? $33.

I've replaced a windshield, had a flat fixed and just got inspected for the first time.

Although my AVG has JUMPED~!!!!! to 4.85 and I get a fair amount of nice comments, I feel this is just some subliminal shit to keep me on the hook.

Another thing that keeps me from quitting is there's somekinda gambling feeling I associate with it.

LOL. Now that I think about it, gambling is part of the reason I'm driving for UBER.

I am a true idiot. I feel like I'm getting paid to go to prison.

Sucks because I like driving and 90% of the PAX are cool.

Thanks for listening. I always hope the other UBER drivers I see have a PAX.

Be cool to eachother. It's the only way to survive the....UBER GAMES!

censoredbytheFCC

I start on the UES. I have worked predominantly 12 hr days but threw in a couple of 14-15 hr days over the last four weeks. I'm averaging 83 trips per week and 456 miles per week. My Pay? LOL. just horrible. I have never had a $400 day. And my average gross after $415/week rental is about $1000 NOT INCLUDING gas and tolls...so. one step away from MickyD's.

Worst trip was LGA--=hr to get to customer FROM THE LOT because of an accident clogging the Cell Lot drive THEN another 75 minutes to get PAX to Brooklyn. Fare total? $33.

I've replaced a windshield, had a flat fixed and just got inspected for the first time.

Although my AVG has JUMPED~!!!!! to 4.85 and I get a fair amount of nice comments, I feel this is just some subliminal shit to keep me on the hook.

Another thing that keeps me from quitting is there's somekinda gambling feeling I associate with it.

LOL. Now that I think about it, gambling is part of the reason I'm driving for UBER.

I am a true idiot. I feel like I'm getting paid to go to prison.

Sucks because I like driving and 90% of the PAX are cool.

Thanks for listening. I always hope the other UBER drivers I see have a PAX.

Be cool to eachother. It's the only way to survive the....UBER GAMES!
Thank you for the posting this very descriptive milestone. It allows new drivers to see the conditions thanks to oversaturating cars and drivers in NYC and how the TLC rules make it very hard to drive part time in NYC.

I would strongly recommend that you drive other apps and log on both of them like Juno and Lyft. Whoever gets the first call accept it and log off the other apps and go back online when you're available.

Inshur New York