1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

$500 sign-up bonus ripped off

Discussion in 'San Diego' started by V a n e s s a <3, Sep 13, 2015.

1. V a n e s s a <3

V a n e s s a <3

Driving:
    UberX
    Hi I am a new Uber rider and need advise. I have been working for 3 weeks and completed about 95 rides. When I sign in to drive around July 2015 I used a referral code that I found through craigslist that said there was a 500 sign up bonus so everytime I logged in to take a pic of my id and insurance etc it said $500 on the top left hand corner. It also gave me the option to refer and get $500 after they complete 20 trips so I put in my friends phone number and it said +$500 so then in the top left hand corner it now said $1000. After my background check was approved I started driving and completed 25 trips that same week I was approve. So now I email Uber to ask when my incentive will be paid and they tell me that it doesnt appear to them any incentive that there currently is a $100 incentive to sign in, but that if I had screenshots of that they will be happy to give it to me. What can I do?? They also told me the name of the persons referal code i used which was Philip Betz, it would be nice if I could get in hold with him to see if he did get paid the $500. Is this always an issue with them. If anyone can give me advise on what to do or if someone has screenshots it would help. Thank you.

2. So frustrating.... They did that to me as well. I told them to cancel my account. Because that isn't right.