500 Dollar Incentive Not Paid Due

supersunking

I completed 125 rides this past week. I base this on the completed rides counter. Today, I wake up and see the counter go down to 118 rides and I didn't get paid 500 bonus. Anyone else have this problem? I feel like it's not fair as I depend on the accuracy of the counter to determine when I stop driving. It's not fair to take away 7 rides and not pay me the bonus. I did notice for the first time that a rider no show counted as a ride. I wonder if uber went back and deleted all those rides off my completed rides tally. In the past, rider no shows did not move the completed rides counter.

Last edited:

Carbalbm

In the Earnings tab when you click on Promotions and select the "Drive 120 trips, make $500 extra", what number of trips does it say there? This number was 4 trips lower than my Weekly Statement on the Earnings tab. The end of the week summary ended up matching the Promotions total. Go off of that # now. FYI - it had nothing to do with Destination rides, it just seems like it was double counting trips.

crazy916

Screenshot everything. This is the best advice I can give you once you have your trip count done take a screenshot. End of the day? Screenshot your earnings for the day along with the daily trip count. Uber will try to pay you the least amount possible and has a history of modify pay after the fact. Without screenshots it becomes your word against theirs.

I would suggest emailing Uber and continue to email them requesting a review. Eventually you will get someone with some compassion and they will credit you for the misunderstanding.

uberdriverfornow

I completed 125 rides this past week. I base this on the completed rides counter. Today, I wake up and see the counter go down to 118 rides and I didn't get paid 500 bonus. Anyone else have this problem? I feel like it's not fair as I depend on the accuracy of the counter to determine when I stop driving. It's not fair to take away 7 rides and not pay me the bonus. I did notice for the first time that a rider no show counted as a ride. I wonder if uber went back and deleted all those rides off my completed rides tally. In the past, rider no shows did not move the completed rides counter.
Click on the earnings tab and click on the promotion and use that as the exact counter of how many completed rides are counting towards the bonus each week.

jfinks

W0w sounds like if they are asking for 125 trips for the incentive you might need to do several extra just in case. Like maybe 130 or so.