$50/hr gross guarantee- uber

Inshur

alextheboss

Anybody doing the uber $50/hr gross guarantee the last few weeks? I've gotten the email but don't haven't tried to get it since acceptance rate is 80% required for the week... And I let go by too many pools.

sssteven

i just stick to lyft and juno.
uber some times

even with juno 7 year stock expire date will prefer lyft/juno

Atom guy

$50/hour gross guarantee? Must be nice. The last one they had in Connecticut was $16/hour gross.

Slow Joe

$50/hr gross is way too low for me.
Haha... I'd kill to average $50 per. I'm still stuck at $30.

The promotion they offered me for the upcoming week is guaranteed surge in specific locations, anywhere from 1.2x to 1.7. Mostly Manhattan and BK. And mostly 1.5x to 1.7.

alextheboss

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haha... I'd kill to average $50 per. I'm still stuck at $30.

The promotion they offered me for the upcoming week is guaranteed surge in specific locations, anywhere from 1.2x to 1.7. Mostly Manhattan and BK. And mostly 1.5x to 1.7.
It's 50 gross not net, and I'd rather have your promotion as I don't take Pool and that kills any chance of achieving guarantee.

No_Username

This is what I got also and it sucks being in Manhattan traffic.....I perder the $50 hour guarantee, there super easy, just drive in west NJ. No pool and barely any requests. I used to make good money in the winter hourly guarantees

alextheboss

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

This is what I got also and it sucks being in Manhattan traffic.....I perder the $50 hour guarantee, there super easy, just drive in west NJ. No pool and barely any requests. I used to make good money in the winter hourly guarantees
This guarantee requires at least one trip in Manhattan or Brooklyn so you can't just drive in west jersey

Slim Pete

Anybody doing the uber $50/hr gross guarantee the last few weeks? I've gotten the email but don't haven't tried to get it since acceptance rate is 80% required for the week... And I let go by too many pools.
i too have not been able to take advantage of these guarantees as they require 90% acceptance, and mine is way below that. i drive in NJ. here it's $200 after 30 rides.

Chief J Strongbow

No guarantee for me. I'm averaging less than 12 hours with Uber over last month. And of course, no UberFool trips means my acceptance is too low.

By the way, I received a warning about three consecutive declines resulting in a timeout. I thought someone told me we were independent contractors? Hehe.

sssteven

uber only gives the guaranteed fares because of other competition try not to give in.

I got the same email i looked it and said meh if it happens if happens will not chase it.

Inshur New York