50+ hours worked challenge

The Ghost of Travis

I know studs like Kpax and Fabio can do 50 plus hours worked in their sleep, but Im a chump and always stuck at like 35 - 40. I need to pump it up this week and instead of focusing on the $, Im aiming for my first 50 hour week after doing this for a few years.

Anybody want to join me on this challenge! Help motivate each other.

So far Im at 5.5/50.

Letsssssss goooo!

Last edited:

The Ghost of Travis

Won't your @ss get kinda sore?

Yah, Im thinking that is going to be an issue, but maybe good @ss training.

that's a pretty lofty goal and difficult to get there with these garbage surges we get nowadays. i would suspect the morning rush would be the time to target.

I think it is too and a little worry if I dont have 45 in the books by end of Saturday, as I get burned and dont want to work the whole week and be staring at 10 on Sunday.

Uber's boost was bad for me today at 1.1, 1.2, and 1.4 but thankfully got a little busy and hit nice airport ride to end a great session. I hope to get 3 to 4 in tonight, but sometimes I just cant get going and crash.

heynow321

oh 50 hours....im hungover as shit and read that as $50/hr. I've done over 40 hrs in a week but i dont think ive ever done 50. you'll probably just end up exhausted.

The Ghost of Travis

oh 50 hours....im hungover as shit and read that as $50/hr. I've done over 40 hrs in a week but i dont think ive ever done 50. you'll probably just end up exhausted.

haha, wish $50!!! Edited the title to clarify the challenge :smiles:.

I wonder what the exact hourly would be on 50 hours, guess hope to find out soon.

But yah Im expecting exhaustion, perfect world would be to finish by Sat and just watch NFL all day Sunday for once.

Risab1981

Are you talking about doing 50 hours as in, you're a full time driver? or reg 40hr job + 50hrs as a second job?

The Ghost of Travis

Im talking 50 hours Uber. I have another gig but going to chill on it this week and focus on this. I couldnt imagine doing a ft job and 50 Uber, that would be insanity.

The Ghost of Travis

Last week I did
42:00 Hrs = My full time job
21:39 Hrs = Uber Online Time
12:22 Hrs = Lyft Online Time

Did I complete the challenge? What do I win?

There are no prizes, only for motivation purposes for people who lack discipline.

I can give u a holy shit, u work a lot!!!

I get tired just adding up those hours.

Risab1981

There are no prizes, only for motivation purposes for people who lack discipline.

I can give u a holy shit, u work a lot!!!

I get tired just adding up those hours.

Haha...yeah it was a pretty good week too...I only mainly drove Fri/Sat/Sun and ended up at $700...It's weeks like this that really make me think about quitting my FT to do this. The unpredictability of this gig is too high to do that though.

ABC123DEF

Please don't ever quit a regular fulltime job to do Uber. I don't care what market you're in. Oopsber will change the rules at the drop of a hat anytime they please. This is nothing more than a get in and get out as fast as you can gig.

Risab1981

Please don't ever quit a regular fulltime job to do Uber. I don't care what market you're in. Oopsber will change the rules at the drop of a hat anytime they please. This is nothing more than a get in and get out as fast as you can gig.
Yeah, for sure..I'm just saying...when I make almost my 2 week paycheck in a few days...it gets tempting..but I know better...Just trying to focus more on finding a better FT...

dimwit_driver

Yeah, for sure..I'm just saying...when I make almost my 2 week paycheck in a few days...it gets tempting..but I know better...Just trying to focus more on finding a better FT...
If your full-time job is only netting you $ 700 for 2 weeks, or even 1 week, you need a new full-time job.

mark_mark

lets change the 50+ club rules... 50 hours or $1500, what ever comes 1st

and I would quite a full time job to rideshare... I have my moments with Uber, but I love the flexibility too

Risab1981

lets change the 50+ club rules... 50 hours or $1500, what ever comes 1st

and I would quite a full time job to rideshare... I have my moments with Uber, but I love the flexibility too

That's what I'm saying...I can't even imagine how much more I could make if those 40hrs I spend @ work, were driving...
Problem is, 1 false claim or 1 bad accident = DONE ...anything can happen at any time, and not being an "employee" you're on your own.