50 .00 a day possible?

TampaUberJim

Not sure about guaranteed... Last night I made $29 on UberEats during the dinner rush. I haven't tried a lunch session tho. I also drove for Postmates and made $27 there during the same shift (4:00pm to 7:30pm).

Debby

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure about guaranteed... Last night I made $29 on UberEats during the dinner rush. I haven't tried a lunch session tho. I also drove for Postmates and made $27 there during the same shift (4:00pm to 7:30pm).
I dont like driving at night. I do ok during the day but am aiming at 700.00 by end of month for car repair. Im in Pinellas. Is this possible?

Debby

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks.. I will probably try the tampa area but i always have a problem with amount of traffic.
Guess its a trade off!

sillymako83

I'm gonna say NO. The UberEats only platform is a bazillion times more saturated than the driving platform. There are more drivers available during those hours then any other. You may gross $50 but after you figure expenses you will fall short for sure. In Over 40 login hours I received only one Eats request..... but that's just my opinion.

DAG

Can i make guaranteed 50.00 a day 10-5 with uber eats?
I simply am NOT optimistic about any guarantees as an UBER partner. Importantly, consider if you gross $50, you are going to have expenses to greatly reduce that.

DAG

Downtown Tampa at lunch.. $100 easy in 3 hours from experience
I never have experienced this. I am in wrong area of the city and at inopportune times, I suppose.

I seldom get EATS deliveries longer than a couple miles. My payouts average less than $5 per delivery. Rarely get tips. I would need 20 trips in 3 hours to make $100.

UberwithStuber

Downtown is not that big...however parking just to gain access to the restaurant is always a challenge. If you hustle, you can do OK with UE.
While I may not score the big one delivering food, I don't have to deal with pax.

sillymako83

Downtown Tampa at lunch.. $100 easy in 3 hours from experience
Bahahahahahahahahahah.

In my experience...a delivery takes a MINIMUM of 15 minutes to complete...closer to 20...from the moment you get the request, drive to restaurant, get food then deliver. That means at best you can get 4 per hour.
This $100 in 3 hours would mean that each delivery payout is averaging over $8 each....which also means each delivery is 6 miles or more.
Not possible....with Eats alone.

NPRUber

You would have to be on a moped/bike to do that kind of money, slip through traffic, park just about anywhere.... but uber doesn’t allow them as far as I know.

With parking and one ways, a 15 min delivery is often 20-35mins in downtown. During Super Bowl I got sucked into DT area, I put up with it for about 3 trips then logged off and got the f outa there. I was averaging 25-30 mins per delivery, getting out of car in rain to go up 8-12 floors, deliver food, no tips, and making 3.5-4.7 per. So I logged off and drove 20 mins back to my good area, which by that time was dead...

ranmar1989

You would have to be on a moped/bike to do that kind of money, slip through traffic, park just about anywhere.... but uber doesn’t allow them as far as I know.

With parking and one ways, a 15 min delivery is often 20-35mins in downtown. During Super Bowl I got sucked into DT area, I put up with it for about 3 trips then logged off and got the f outa there. I was averaging 25-30 mins per delivery, getting out of car in rain to go up 8-12 floors, deliver food, no tips, and making 3.5-4.7 per. So I logged off and drove 20 mins back to my good area, which by that time was dead...
The staff at a Jersey Mike's in Carrollwood told me they had an UberEats driver pickup on bicycle the other day. They were baffled how he was going to maneuver through Carrollwood. I agreed with them.

I'm gonna say NO. The UberEats only platform is a bazillion times more saturated than the driving platform. There are more drivers available during those hours then any other. You may gross $50 but after you figure expenses you will fall short for sure. In Over 40 login hours I received only one Eats request..... but that's just my opinion.
I'm not sure how you figure expenses but I routinely make $45 to $55 working from 11am-3pm...go home take a break and eat...come back out drive 5pm-10pm and always go over $100...much more on a good night. Tonight went home with $143 and my last 3 trips were in order...Mc Donald's, Cold Stone, McDonalds...Cold Stone tipped $2 on app, 1 McDonald's tipped $4 on app and the other McDonald's tipped $4 cash. I fill up with gas every 2 days, my car averages $20 to fill up. I don't work Saturday during the day and I take off one weekday each week, usually Mondays but I choose the day depending on if I have any appointments that particular week. I average $650-700 weekly. I know it doesn't work for everybody but it works for me.

As for saturation of drivers...yes sometimes I agree but give most newbies 2 weeks and their heads are spinning not knowing what they got into and they quit. If you don't know what kind of mileage you are going to put on your car, don't know your way around town other than GPS, don't speak the language well, aren't willing to hustle and put in the time...then this is not for you.

BTW, although my status says "new member" I have been doing UberEats since Dec. 2016, have over 5700 trips completed, maintain a 100% satisfaction.

Bahahahahahahahahahah.

In my experience...a delivery takes a MINIMUM of 15 minutes to complete...closer to 20...from the moment you get the request, drive to restaurant, get food then deliver. That means at best you can get 4 per hour.
This $100 in 3 hours would mean that each delivery payout is averaging over $8 each....which also means each delivery is 6 miles or more.
Not possible....with Eats alone.
Totally agree! Have worked every part of Tampa and downtown is the absolute worst...avoid it like the plague and I even have the extra added benefit of my wife partnering with me...she drives, I get out while she circles the block if there is no parking. Trip mileage stinks and tips are few and far between while encountering and dealing "courteously" with some mighty rude people.

AliLabeeb

I dont like driving at night. I do ok during the day but am aiming at 700.00 by end of month for car repair. Im in Pinellas. Is this possible?
Depends on what places you deliver for. McDonald's is the worst because they are slow and there are to many of them. So everyone is automatically routed to the closes store and means the lowest possible fares for you.