5 star weekend prediction .happy friday

bobby747

Going to open the wallets up. Turn on surge. So us drivers feel good..i am ready.gotta whole $20 in tips last nt.... big weekend coming again...hot weather..eagles are hot...home opener....big bar crowds during games...positivity attracts...hope u all catch it....we want to catch these fish

.L.T

Attachments

• 20170922_045509.png
    20170922_045509.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

OGT

Today is brutal morning part 2 lmfao.
Friday decent = $5.00
Saturday very good = $7.00
Sunday....= $10.00 off the charts = $1.00 tip

I got a long trip too :smiles: i rejected it lol

Hans GrUber

Haha to all of the above. Given my boost is "up to" 1.4, not expecting much this weekend. We will see. im starting to get my edge back, so I pray for a good surging weekend! It's my bday today and uber gave me nothing but pool requests as a token of their appreciation. Lol

Honestly, the above was obviously a joke, but I've found it increasingly difficult to fight the urge to troll this site out of boredom.

OGT

So.... nobody answered how ubereats get paid and when is lyft taco mode coming to philly? Could be worse, it could be checkers mode lol.

OGT

Lol, just the pax having a checkers bag in the car would be a grease bomb. Youll have grease marks everywhere even if the pax never takes any food out lol.

bobby747

happy birthday hans..enjoy life u are young ..take off and go do something..and start being more positive....you must rid yourself of negativity....you are killing youself....
i just want to be happy and healthy..
last nt i took alot of rides. i grinded out alot of shit rides..i was off mon and tues...after a while by being tough and positive . i grinded out $350 on a shit day with tips $22.
its pays to be positive....
and young guys who are not my age . why u do this fulltime is beyond me...

21st and diamond..
i got that new driverless car ..everytime i plug in that area.. the car wont go...i contacted support..they said its ok bob ..:smiles: