5 Hours Online = $26.00

Jollyrodger

This is a major waste of my time. Just finished job interview to cut this driving down to just part-time. They have others to interview but I think I have the job. 30 hours a week for this one and I'm looking for another one to eliminate Uber completely.

They saturated the market here with way too many cars out there. No matter where I went and looked at the Uber rider app, there were at least 6-8 cars in my general vicinity.

RedGMC

just started working at amazon two weeks ago .... its really physical but at least I know im getting paid , as opposed to taking a gamble on uber. its a step above uber at least ...not by much but i know i can pay my bills for the forseeable future.

I_Like_Spam

Its 90 degrees and humid in Tampa every day during the summer, you aren't going to get many visitors this time of year.

Jollyrodger

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This started a few days ago. Wednesday of last week to be exact. I think these guys are giving preference to the drivers with the 25% versus the ones with the 20% take on each ride. These guys are Uber-Greedy.

Jollyrodger

Uber Taxi, another keyboard warrior. Met a lot of guys like you in my life. I was a prison guard in Connecticut. We had 40 people in our class go into Bridgeport CCC. One year later? 15 left. Uber taxi, you would have been one of the 25 cowering idiots who was too scared to do the job. On the street, one-on-one, you would be the FIRST ONE to call a cop if someone even remotely threatened you.

Jollyrodger

Uber Taxi, I'm not saying I hate you, but I would unplug your life support to charge my phone.

Roses are red, violets are blue, I have 5 fingers, the 3rd ones for you.

Uber Taxi, your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you never use it.

Uber Taxi, you're so ugly, when your mom dropped you off at school she got a fine for littering.

OC Lady Uber Driver

Jollyrodger - I noticed your post was around 1PM. Try driving at different times of day and not just in the mornings to raise your trip volume.

Jollyrodger

Yeah, another keyboard warrior? U could be God himself, and I'd tell him and you both to... get steppin'. Oh, ur probably a Jesus believer. What kind of idiot would believe that the son of god was some Jewish guy from 2000 years ago? The burger meister does.

And lets not forget those MIRACLES. Walking on water, turning water to wine, etc. It amazes me that rational people actually believe that nonsense.

Last edited:

Chisox1125

As stated in another post im in not really giving a crap mode this week, just trying to make up for the money I'm gonna spend on my weekend getaway, but before my last fare I was in the same boat. Lady also said that it may turn into a round trip from Carolwood back to Clearwater but the clock is ticking to the time she'd let me know.

EdwinD

Yeah, another keyboard warrior? U could be God himself, and I'd tell him and you both to... get steppin'. Oh, ur probably a Jesus believer. What kind of idiot would believe that the son of god was some Jewish guy from 2000 years ago? The burger meister does.

And lets not forget those MIRACLES. Walking on water, turning water to wine, etc. It amazes me that rational people actually believe that nonsense.
Jollyrodger, I once was an unbeliever, so I understand your position (but not your venom). Then I studied the evidence for God, Christ, and the claims of Scripture. I'm not an "idiot." I have 3 degrees, including an earned doctorate. Read anything by Lee Strobel. But only if you are intellectually honest enough to confront truth with an open mind. I'm praying for you. Take care and be safe on the road!

Chisox1125

Jollyrodger, I once was an unbeliever, so I understand your position (but not your venom). Then I studied the evidence for God, Christ, and the claims of Scripture. I'm not an "idiot." I have 3 degrees, including an earned doctorate. Read anything by Lee Strobel. But only if you are intellectually honest enough to confront truth with an open mind. I'm praying for you. Take care and be safe on the road!
Yet you drive for Uber and start sentences with the word "but"?