5 boro bicycle tour

Inshur

Nempire

Did you have to mention this so now I can't eat my food or sleep, these people are litterally invading. As I always mention send them all up to Rockland County where they have plenty of roads to cycle and polite drivers to deal with them, why it gotta be here damn.

Jim1985

Im taking off. I worked last year for some clients. Screw that crap. Its also the beginning of Ramadan so lots of cabbies will be off. Demand will be pretty high. But traffic may send you into an early grave. I pass.

Big man xl

Im taking off. I worked last year for some clients. Screw that crap. Its also the beginning of Ramadan so lots of cabbies will be off. Demand will be pretty high. But traffic may send you into an early grave. I pass.
Not muslim but I think Ramadan starts Monday, plus most still drive, they just be hungry!

rac1997

Ramadan Mubarak to all muslims drivers and good weekend to the rest of drivers.
Remember guys, always be patient and nice to each other on the roads, we're in the same shit, at least let's be supportive to each other when we're driving. Letting an other fellow driver getting in front of you will not kill you or make you lose a million dollars.....?
Oh , and guys , please use your signals when changing lanes ?

Last edited:

Porgy time

From 7am -2pm you won’t be able to cross 6th avenue??‍♂️??‍♂️. Enjoy your day tomorrow take the day off and spend it with family ???

Reactions: TDR
Inshur New York