• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

5,000 trips.

Uberyouber

I'm surprised they don't give you like a $500 bonus or something at least. Maybe even a $1000. You contributed so much.
Yea you contributed to the billions lost in China, Coke parties in Vegas, buying off politicians, and countless lawsuits!!! #uberon.

And if anybody needs I will be online with uber support next 2 hours trying to get $1.46 toll re-imbursement.

Theboss2002

Yea you contributed to the billions lost in China, Coke parties in Vegas, buying off politicians, and countless lawsuits!!! #uberon.

And if anybody needs I will be online with uber support next 2 hours trying to get $1.46 toll re-imbursement.
As long as you have the new Ants thinking they can make 70.000 a year nothing will change

Uberyouber

As long as you have the new Ants thinking they can make 70.000 a year nothing will change
Yea, there are only a certain amount of cars and people in the DFW area that can and would do this. Word of mouth has to eventually get out there that its not worth it, especially without tips. I have seen the cycles of new ants saturating the market, and then them dropping out. The more drivers they burn through is another day closer to the end.:smiles:

Waffles

I received a congratulatory email from Uber today telling me I've completed 5,000 trips.

I don't know wether to cheer or cry.
Keep destroying vehicles and making them money.

I'm surprised they don't give you like a $500 bonus or something at least. Maybe even a $1000. You contributed so much.
Why?

What have they done to benefit the driver?

Just another sucker is what they are thinking. We got him hooked and he ain't going anywhere

twinwillow

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My ex works for Trader Joe's. On her 2nd year anniversary, she got a nice raise AND, a $500.00 bonus!!!
Are you listening, Uber?

Waffles

My ex works for Trader Joe's. On her 2nd year anniversary, she got a nice raise AND, a $500.00 bonus!!!
Are you listening, Uber?
What has Uber ever done to indicate they care about their slaves/partners?

Trader Joe's is a good company, don't mention them in same post as the devil