4th of July

MelM

Do you expect a higher demand for Uber on the 4th?
Livingston will have DUI checkpoints Monday night, as I'm sure they will have them in EBR as well. Many people don't have to work tomorrow, so maybe Monday will be a random busier night? However, it appears as though everyone has left town for the long weekend. Radio Bar, Merchant, Ivars, and Duvics were all DEAD Saturday night. I got lucky and was able to get a few riders earlier in the evening and then a ride out to lauberge, and was able to get riders to campus from lauberge which was enough to pay my way home!

Cocobird

Livingston will have DUI checkpoints Monday night, as I'm sure they will have them in EBR as well. Many people don't have to work tomorrow, so maybe Monday will be a random busier night? However, it appears as though everyone has left town for the long weekend. Radio Bar, Merchant, Ivars, and Duvics were all DEAD Saturday night. I got lucky and was able to get a few riders earlier in the evening and then a ride out to lauberge, and was able to get riders to campus from lauberge which was enough to pay my way home!
Should be super busy because under Travis Kalanick's leadership, Uber is growing and growing and growing. Last year we easily made 500 on 4th of July! I expect everybody to make 9oo dollars on the Fourth of July!

tohunt4me

Should be super busy because under Travis Kalanick's leadership, Uber is growing and growing and growing. Last year we easily made 500 on 4th of July! I expect everybody to make 9oo dollars on the Fourth of July!
Not even $500.00 if you worked all 24 hours in the day !
Probably not even $200.00

Summers are very slow around here. Way more drivers than passengers. I like driving Uber (although I am doing it less these days) but it should not be a full time job. You will only lose money full time. I do it as a 2nd job. It will pick up once college students return and LSU football is back.

Cocobird

Summers are very slow around here. Way more drivers than passengers. I like driving Uber (although I am doing it less these days) but it should not be a full time job. You will only lose money full time. I do it as a 2nd job. It will pick up once college students return and LSU football is back.
That's why you get approved to work in New Orleans. Slow weeks in Baton Rouge can easily be made up quickly in Nola, and like UberDudeNola told me, he's easily making $1000 every week there. I would leave Baton Rouge and go work in Nola and make a lot of money.