48% Uber fee

Zdriver19

Uber is deducting way more than the advertised 25% from each fare. Driver does the work, provides car, fuel, insurance, and maintenance, while Uber provides an app yet gets half.

20170911_095935.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170910-130955.png
    Screenshot_20170910-130955.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

LEAFdriver

Uber is deducting way more than the advertised 25% from each fare. Driver does the work, provides car abd fuel, insurance and maintenance, yet gets, while Uber provides an app yet gets half.

This is just ONE reason I would NOT go back to Uber if they BEGGED me. They are just too corrupt. :mad:

tohunt4me

Uber is deducting way more than the advertised 25% from each fare. Driver does the work, provides car abd fuel, insurance and maintenance, yet gets, while Uber provides an app yet gets half.

View attachment 157042
Time for Drivers to get their own App.
Uber has shown its intentions.
Bragged about replacing us all with Robo Cars.

Why are we still making it work for Uber ?

Really
Why are we SUPPORTING THEM ?

THE MAN!

Uber and drivers have burden the discounted fares now for years. Unfortunately it's been the drivers whom have burden mostly. Uber has painted themselves into a corner. To many passengers believe the fares are the norm. Most are to young to have ever been depended on cabs and don't understand the cost of owning a car. Uber will have no choice at some point to raise fares and retract further. As there rouge and lawlessness has already caused. Uber just announced by 2025 all cars operating in London must be electric. Interesting enough, shortly after officials in London are considering banning Uber due to their lawlessness. They were given a temporary extension to operate for 4 months in London that expires end of month.

Last edited:

I_Like_Spam

In other words: Giving themselves a RAISE....when the drivers have been begging for a fare increase for years and gotten NADA.

:eek:

Uber tries to keep its expenses down, and the expense of paying its partners is one of its biggest.

They are also trying to increase its revenues.

Can't wait for Ubers sdcs to come. Strip then torch. They better get a fleet of tow trucks. I will never forget how they have treated me.

Is a self driving tow truck in the works yet?

tohunt4me

Street gangs will make Nascar pit crews look geriatric.
A corral of aluminum foil to reflect SDC car sensors and in 2 minutes all will be stripped.
Car carcasses will line the streets.

I think my daily ritual will be requesting an SDC to drive out 15 miles to pick me up and take me across the street.
Then call for lost item 10 minutes later.
Or
Drive thru while you send your order back 3 times . . .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-11-09-39-23.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-11-09-39-23.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 22

I_Like_Spam

And Remember
A Pipe Wrench removes Any style locking lug nuts.

I hope Uber puts Nice Tires on S.D.C.' s !

Creating Ill Will among its partners and former partners isn't a very good strategy for a firm like Uber that is seeking hegemony.

That's why I have doubts about how badly Walmart is supposed to treat their associates. They seek the same kind of dominance in retailing, and have to hope that many of its ex employees continue to shop there. The fact that they do, shows they aren't as incorrigible as our union bosses say.

tohunt4me

Creating Ill Will among its partners and former partners isn't a very good strategy for a firm like Uber that is seeking hegemony.

That's why I have doubts about how badly Walmart is supposed to treat their associates. They seek the same kind of dominance in retailing, and have to hope that many of its ex employees continue to shop there. The fact that they do, shows they aren't as incorrigible as our union bosses say.
NO MERCY

Yet Target has better pay
Better pricing
And nicer atmosphere.

tohunt4me

Uber tries to keep its expenses down, and the expense of paying its partners is one of its biggest.

They are also trying to increase its revenues.

Is a self driving tow truck in the works yet?
The expense of Uber has become a Cumbersome burden to drivers.

What say uber gets its own cars.
We get our OWN APP.

Drivers MUST increase their own Revenues.

I_Like_Spam

The expense of Uber has become a Cumbersome burden to drivers.

What say uber gets its own cars.
We get our OWN APP.

Drivers MUST increase their own Revenues.

Getting your own app is certainly a doable kind of thing. In the pre-app days, when I was driving Yellow Cab, there were a couple "group" of Pittsburgh Yellow cabs that drummed up their business, took their own phone calls, and communicated with themselves with 2 way radios they bought. They were still leasing from Yellow Cab, they just never or very rarely took radio calls from the YC dispatcher

Cartier

View attachment 157042
This has to end!!! Remember, uber owns the app, drivers own the vehicles! Let's organize!

This has to end!!! Remember, uber owns the app, drivers own the vehicles! Let's organize!
Uber owns an app. And a Horrible Reputation.
That is all.
We provide Everything.