45+ minute trip. Anyone seen this?

NO DEAL

Got this ride after a wedding from a large ranch style home. It wasn't even 45 min, more like 30 min. Half way back got a ride, about 10 dead miles.
IMG_2698.PNG

LVRed777

Uber has been emailing, etc. about this new "feature". It gives you a heads up on a ride they think will be more than 45 minutes long so you can choose not to accept it. A decent feature if you are in a large metro area. Probably won't see it a lot here.

uberxone vegas

Uber has been emailing, etc. about this new "feature". It gives you a heads up on a ride they think will be more than 45 minutes long so you can choose not to accept it. A decent feature if you are in a large metro area. Probably won't see it a lot here.
Now a driver can definitely decided if they would accept that ping or not. Uber still hides tthe rider's final destination .

Morph4290vegas

I haven't seen that yet but I have seen the advertisements about it. I think it will be very rare to see a trip like that here, like during EDC or NASCAR heading out to speedway.

uberxreallysux

I haven't seen that yet but I have seen the advertisements about it. I think it will be very rare to see a trip like that here, like during EDC or NASCAR heading out to speedway.

Yeah nice. Now I can decline requests when edc is here. This year I had to called and ask if they are going to edc or not. I refused all edc ride unless it's over 2x surge

LV-NightRider

got one last night, Losee to Centennial Hills- about 20 minutes, but got another immediately to Rhodes Ranch that made up for the first one that was shorter than the estimate.

NO DEAL

On waze it only showed 31 min, idk how Uber got it so wrong. My second longest ride after edc.
IMG_2701.JPG