• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

40+ min notification disabled?

Who is John Galt?

Author
You understand Uber have tricked you, your taking crap jobs to see the crap jobs before you take them. 85% is way too high you can get long ping after long ping in the burbs even if your committed to serving master Uber.

Absolutely correct in my view. I don’t think anyone else has put it so succinctly.

Scuberdriver

Absolutely correct in my view. I don’t think anyone else has put it so succinctly.

True... What's the point of knowing where your going if you have to accept every trip anyway to know where your going in the first place
I'll quote myself but I disagree with my statement... As I put before 85% isn't hard to achieve and if you are 100% then you will always see where someone wants to go but you don't have to take it... not taking a job doesn't mean you will be at 84% straight away losing use of this perk and as it stands if you don't have the perk well driving for uber is the same as yesterday... It's a good move forward and competitive with other rideshare companies

Duderx

I'll quote myself but I disagree with my statement... As I put before 85% isn't hard to achieve and if you are 100% then you will always see where someone wants to go but you don't have to take it... not taking a job doesn't mean you will be at 84% straight away losing use of this perk and as it stands if you don't have the perk well driving for uber is the same as yesterday... It's a good move forward and competitive with other rideshare companies
Yep, when in outer 'burbs ie +40kms from CBD, long pickups for short fares have always been an issue.

Some mornings they present repeatedly UNLESS you go offline for 5 - 10 mins, which I used to hate, but now we can get OLA / DiDi pax to fill in for the time offline with Uber.

How do I know when to reopen Uber? I don't, its not an exact science (is anything?), but use the multi-platforms to your own advantage as you need to.

Even with Uber pro, I'd NEVER accept Zanboor's 23min pickup pax UNLESS they're going to AP from Packenham ie 70min trip on a quiet day, and apparently Uber pro is going to advise us of that!