4 thumbs down in the last week.

Dlittlejohn

I'm currently sitting at 96%. Before this week, 99% is the lowest I've ever been. I'm about to reach 1000 deliveries. I havent changed my patterns lately except no longer picking up from popeyes or McDonalds. I find it very strange in 1 week to get 4 different thumbs down for 4 different reasons. Edit: all of them are from customers.

Less than 1 month until exit plan is in effect at least.

AtomicBlonde

Yeah, I’m curious too. I never went below 99% either. Two thumbs down ever, one was a late delivery and the other was a mystery.

Rickos69

The reason I stopped doing McDs, I got 4 thumbs down in one day from 4 different McDs. The reason on all was late to Pickup.
That was when they made them not wait till we got to the restaurant to prepare the orders.
This was on a Sunday morning, with absolutely no traffic.
When I called support to complain, they told me that other drivers complained about the same thing.
That was the last time I did them.

dlearl476

Stop checking, your mood will improve.
I don't even know what my rating is. I did get a "friendliness and professionalism..." Helpful hint once. Probably after I told that woman I couldn't find her apt and if she didn't come down and get it I was going to throw it in the ditch and leave. :p

Woohaa

I could care less about ratings just as long as it's high enough to keep me on the platform.

dlearl476

Stop checking, your mood will improve.
I don't even know how to check. I got a "late arrival" notice a month ago. It was a day I was double dipping and only accepting $6< guarantees. I just started cancelling them if I couldn't get there in <10 min.