• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

4 eva is A Mighty Long Time...

Inshur

THE_TRAN$PORTER

The album was purchased & will be my riding soundtrack today. @@@@ the pax. It'll be a reminder to get my cul@ out of this biz within the few months of the new year.

Any other of you all have tunes that you jam while driving?

HumbleKid

The album was purchased & will be my riding soundtrack today. &%$@!* the pax. It'll be a reminder to get my cul@ out of this biz within the few months of the new year.

Any other of you all have tunes that you jam while driving?
I keep the radio on HOT97 while I drive.

jaybx17

Alot of Fetty Wap, Kevin Gates, Dave East and the like in this whip :cool: #FreeGates
I know alot of you guys are into that Marilyn Manson, blood sucker music though
I see you listening to that heavy metal bashing your heads into your Camry bumper.

Last edited:

HumbleKid

Alot of Fetty Wap, Kevin Gates, Dave East and the like in this whip :cool: #FreeGates
I see you listening to that heavy metal bashing your heads into your Camry
4:44 album was my riding music all summer, but I played that shit out now.

Rustyshackelford

I see you listening to that heavy metal bashing your heads into your Camry bumper.
Look at this guy pretending. You know your whole play list is Elton john.

ffran347

I keep it on 92.3 now that is an alt music station. But i usually have Alt nation or Turbo on sirius xm. I dont listen to any rap or pop just alt rock,metal or punk rock.