4.33 yeah I know why.. 1* for you

Jbeck

So I get this ping 4.33 pool. I should have know better.

She isn't on the no stop street she pinged from. I call. Where are you.

She mumbles back. Can you pull in the driveway in back.

Ok. So I pull around. There are 2 people standing there separate. I see a guy and roll down the window. He says it must be for her. 5 feet away... Doesn't look up to acknowledge I have arrived. I'm like, Hello.... Are you my passenger? She had a cane looked like she just had a minor something done to her toe.

The guy, opened the door for her on rear drivers side. She totally ignored him and walked around. I still had my window down and made a comment to him like Wow.. You tried! He kinda laughed and closed my door. Thanks anyway guy.

She gets in. Mumbling.. We start driving. Do you have water? She asked. Um no. Mind you she was holding a quart of water... I look back like are you serious?

Driving along. Do you have the air conditioning on? (it's on like 2)
Why do you want it on? I asked.
No can you turn it off? This chick is FREAKIN crazy. Ok I'll turn it down. I put it on 1. It was a 2 mile trip.

We picked up a second rider. We get to her destination and the guy was like you need help? She completely ignores him.

1 star for you my friend! That was the strangest trip I took so far. Mild I'm sure but I was like wow seriously. Lol she is probably a 4.01 by now.

Jbeck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
BTW: RE: Water -

My standard response for people asking for water:

"Sorry. Uber has requested we stop carrying water in our trunks to make room for luggage now that we do pickups at the airport".

The response is ALWAYS the same: "Oh, that makes sense".
Good one. I wonder if she saw the 3 bottles of water in my door and the 2 I carry on my dash.... All for me of course. No water for you!!

second2noone

It's curiosity that killed the cat.

We take the 4.3 riders to see how bad they are. My first thoughts are always they must have vomitted, short ride or ask for things. Lo and behold like 99% are like this. Good job drivers on the accurate ratings. Bad job by me for being curious.

afrojoe824

accidentally accepted a 4.3 rider one time. I was stopped at a red light on the way to her. I mean come on, it's 2x surge so why cancel. While at the red light I get a call from her asking "Where the F are you! it's 100 degrees here right now and you're not moving."..

I said "I'm on a red light."

She says "well hurry up because it's hot and I'm not going too far. so that shouldn't be a too much a problem for you. It'll keep you here in the area that's busy."..

What I do? I said "Oh you're not going too far? Why don't you wallk...."..... CANCEL

WMUber

accidentally accepted a 4.3 rider one time. I was stopped at a red light on the way to her. I mean come on, it's 2x surge so why cancel. While at the red light I get a call from her asking "Where the F are you! it's 100 degrees here right now and you're not moving."..

She says "well hurry up because it's hot and I'm not going too far. so that shouldn't be a too much a problem for you. It'll keep you here in the area that's busy."..

What I do? I said "Oh you're not going too far? Why don't you wallk...."..... CANCEL
And the driver after you thanks you...

second2noone

make her suffer. so ok i'll be right over.
let her burn in the sun
try to get the cancellation fee

afrojoe824

Why did you even bother yourself to take a POOL at first plave and then getting thay low rating
She's Platinum. Pool helps her out with her ride counts that why.

I don't get Pool requests as much as before. It seems they go to the hourly people. But when I get a Pool, I take it in hopes I get a matched rider so I could bring my ride count up. That's ONLY IF they have a 4.8 or 4.9 rating and ONLY IF I'm behind on ride count for the week. there's exemptions to the rules sometimes, unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jbeck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Well done!! I will never be walked on. I thank you all for setting a great example. We all keep doing this and they will stop and think for a second! Lolololol